Chapter 18 - Reunited

A loud knock at my door brings me from my comfortable seat on the couch. I pull the blanket off of me and drape it over the back of the couch before walking to the front door.

I open it and before its fully opened someone lunges at me, locking their arms around my neck.

A smell fills my nose that I haven't experienced in a while, but I recognize it immediately.

"Felicity!" I squeal, pulling away from the red head's tight hug and looking at her with a huge smile.

"Maddie!" She squeals in return. Then she lets me go and pushes me towards the door, confusing me.

I step out and look to my right. Then when I look to my left I see another friend whom I've missed for way too long.

"Andy!" I nearly knock him to the floor when I charge at him with my arms open for a hug.

After he regains his balance, he still doesn't let go of me, rubbing my back in a soothing gesture like he always does.

After we finish our embrace, I lead them inside, nearly jumping for joy. I've missed them for so long and I nearly can't stand it.

Before I can even breathe, Andy turns around and bombards me with questions.

"So where's the boyfriend? Have you kissed yet? Is he cute?" He looks at me with big eyes, protectiveness in them.

I giggle at his questions before attempting to answer.

"One, I don't know where he is. He should be here soon. Two, yes we've kissed. Three, yes. He's really cute."

He raises his eyebrows at me, and almost as if on cue, the door a few feet behind me opens, revealing Kian.

I turn around to see him looking confused, his eyes looking between Felicity, Andy and I.

"Uh, hey babe," Kian says with his eyebrows scrunched as he walks towards me.

"Kian, this is Andy, and Felicity," I point to my friends as Kian drapes his arm around my shoulder.

They both smile at him, but Andy looks a bit defensive.

"Y'all, this is Kian," I point at him, placing a finger on his chest.

"Hi! I've heard so much about you!" Filly says, not missing a beat, reaching out to shake his hand.

"Hey, I've heard a bit about you too," Kian says, returning the gesture.

Andy nods at Kian, which Kian returns.

I give Andy a glare because if this, trying to show him that I think he's being rude. He doesn't meet my eyes.

After the awkward greetings, we all walk to the beach to hang out. Felicity claimed that she's not wasting her time in California inside, which I can't argue.

Filly borrows a swimsuit of mine, bringing a beach towel to lay out on. Andy just kind if sits there awkwardly, looking from me to Kian.

"So why are you guys here exactly?" I finally get the chance to ask.

"Your dad flew us in," Andy says, his eyes locked on mine.

I raise my eyebrows, shocked at this information.

Why would he do that?

"Hey, I'm gonna go play volleyball with the guys." Kian taps on my arm, bringing my attention to him.

I smile and nod before looking from him to Andy, then back to him.

"Wanna come?" Kian offers, talking to Andy.

Andy looks a bit confused so I nudge him, encouraging him to go play with all the guys at the beach.

"Andy doesn't like Kian, ya know," Filly states.

"I wonder why," I reply, laying down next to her. Propping up on my elbow, I tap her on the sunglasses so she'll get into conversations with me.

"I think it's just his whole 'protective-older-brother' thing," she shrugs, pulling her sunglasses down her nose so she can look at me.

I shrug as well, changing the subject.

"So how long are y'all staying?" I ask, eager for her reply.

"Until Friday, so..." She counts on her fingers. "Five more days!"

"Seriously? That's fantastic!" I squeal before me and her delve into a deep conversation about our summers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, okay okay. I know this is a reeaaaalllllyyy short chapter. I'm sorry, you guys can be mad at me if you want. You deserve better than this.

I just wrote this in my spare time and I didn't want to leave you without a chapter for too long so I went ahead and posted it today.

There will be much more drama coming!

Can anyone guess what will happen?

Oh, and for all my lovely directioners out there reading this, I recently posted the first chapter of my new One Direction Fan Fiction, "The Babysitter". You should go check it out if you'd like!

Thank you guys for all of your wonderful support, I couldn't have ever imagined my story would actually have people that read it!:)

So yeah, I'm pretty happy.

30 votes and the chapter will be extra long! I won't stop writing (unless absolutely nessecary) until I'm satisfied with the length if the chapter.

Other than that...

I hope you enjoyed!

VOMMENT baby!

Love you guys!

xox -Delilah