fourteen.

{a/n} listen to "Do I Wanna Know" by Arctic Monkeys

Diana POV.

"Who where you talking to?"

I turn to face to whoever said that seeing Chris, "No one." I respond with a smile.

"Alright, you know you seem stressed. Why don't we go grab a coffee or something?"

A coffee would sound nice, but Grayson, an- "Come on let's go don't think twice."

I nodded, and walked out with Chris, as he sneakly tried to hold my hand making me slightly uncomfortable.

I texted Ingrid letting her know where I was going and with who in case anyone asked.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Grayson POV.

I had just finished washing my hands, when I over heard Diana talking.

I knew it was wrong in so many ways to over hear, but I felt like I needed to.

I hear footsteps, and once I open the bathroom door, I no longer see Diana standing in the hallway.

I search for her, no sign of her which slightly worried me.

I suddenly come across Ingrid, "Ingrid, do you know where Diana is?" I ask her, she furrows her eyebrows. "Um yeah, she went to a café with Chris, she'll be back soon."

Chris? Who the fuck is Chris?

"Thanks" I murmur, walking past her, I had to get out of this place, I mean I don't know why I feel like I need to go after Diana.

I race to the backyard, the large metalic fence surrounding the building, fuck it.

My fingers make contact with the cold metallic fence. I get a grip onto it, raising my feet, putting it through the small hole shapes of the fence.

With my upper body strength, I begin to climb it, with no struggle at all make it up, now the only thing left to get trough was the sharp curved wires, that could easily slice my fingers.

Taking in a deep breath, I raise my leg higher, putting my foot through another hole, as I do the same for my other foot I looked behind me, I was very far from the ground now.

Seeing a truck only a few inches away from the fence, I could jump onto the truck,

I raise myself up, if I bent back even just a bit, I would fall on my back, and get severe injury.

In the spot, I jump, the sharp wore slicing on my knee, it hiss, it wasn't too bad but the sudden contact made me hiss.

I noticed I had successfully landed on top of the large trailer truck, I get back up no longer being the pain in my knee.

I jump off the truck, and look at my surrounding's, I look behind me once more and smirk, seeing the shit hole.

The asylum,

I should have done this ages ago.

I limp my way through the road, no people, of course. I mean there's a fucking asylum not to far, from here.

I continue to limp, until buildings began to show up, people. Different people, normal people.

But the first thing that catches my attention was a café.

I started walking towards it, fuck the limping, that's for weak people.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Diana POV.

Chris was being extremely touchy with me, which made me want to leave. But I stayed because I honestly had nothing better to do.

"So you got a boyfriend back home?" His question makes me give him a 'what the fuck' look. He doesn't seem to mind.

"No, I just broke up with him."

"Oh I understand. What I don't understand, is how a pretty girl like you is still single."

He says, putting a finger under my chin raising it. I stayed still I was scored to do any movement, "Chris what are you doing?"

"Sh, just let me kiss you." I put my hands on his chest, "No." I whsiper yell at him.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Grayson POV.

As soon as I entered I saw that bitch getting awfully close to Diana. My anger bubbled through my whole body.

Then, one thing got my blood flowing and adrenaline pumping. The fuckboy was leaning in, and almost as if I knew exactly what was going to happen, without thinking, I walked in front of that boy and squared him straight in the nose. His hand went up to touch his nose but without hesitations I kept punching him left and right, mostly all tracing his upper body, including his chest, shoulders, and face.

"GRAYSON, STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Diana screamed trying to pull me off, but I pushed her off instantly.

"Oh, crazy, huh?" I started coldy, towering over Diana's small body, making her gulp. Everybody stared at the scene that was happening but I couldn't care less. "What do you expect Diana?" I spit out her name in disgust, almost as if I hated her as much as that guy. "I do live in a fucking mental asylum," emphasizing the word do, "so why not just consider me crazy," I added cold heartedly.

She looked she she wanted to cry.

I felt a fist hit my back and almost instinctually I took a fork off one of the tables and stabbed his wrist, causing blood to gush out and leaving him lying lifelessly, completely passed out.

"CHRIS!" Diana shouts, rushing to that son of a bitch, dropping to her knees, and sobbing.

Her red watery eyes turn to face me, "What have you done?" She whispers at me, tears trickling down her cheeks.

It suddenly came over me,
'what have I done.'

Too much.

"It's him!" Points an elder lady at me, signaling the cop what I have done.

"PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD, GET ON YOU'RE KNEES!"

I had not much choice than to obey, as I do as told, the only thing in sight was seeing Diana sob, as other people tried to comfort her.

It broke my heart seeing her like that.

I felt cold metallic cuffs on my wrist, making me get back up, they escorted me back outside,

Throwing me inside the police car, locking the door. I look at the window, a huddle of people around Diana, only allowing me to see the life less body of Chris, and the crying face of Diana.

I sigh closing my eyes, letting guilt yet pleasure take over me, whispering to myself,

"What have you done Grayson."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
{a/n} woahhhhh. Okay, so this amazing fighting scene was written by khushixpatell yasssss praise her.

Yup she did write that fighting scene.

Anyways, I am sorry for not updating but here is a semi long chapter hoped it was good enough for you guys❤

Anyways,
ily guys stay awesome.❤✌

btw would you guys like to meet me?