Chapter#18

Not edited.

Mahnoor's POV:

"STOP!" I screamed out of my lungs.

He not only stopped but also left me with a light force. I stumbled on my foot and collapsed on the bed. As soon as my senses started to working I sit straight, my body was still shivering from the fear and my tears won't stop.

Moments passed and both of us didn't say a word. He just stood near the bed and stared at me. Suddenly he knelt down to me and I felt my body baking away on its own but he grab my arm pulling me back to the edge.

"You think I ruin your life?" He still sounded pissed, "And you hate me for killing that bastard and bringing you here and you don't want to marry me. Right?" He asked looking in my eyes and I stare him back. I can hear what he was saying but my mind is unable to register his words.

"That Kamil guy... had to die, one way or another and he cannot come back. So apart from him let's just do something to fix your life okay?" I frowned at him. My eyes widened when he leaves my arm and took out his gun.

He is going to kill me...

I shuddered.

"Don't worry love. You know I can't harm you." He said opening his gun lock.

"This gun is unlocked and fully loaded. Here, hold it... and shoot me. Straight, to heart or head. It is the only way to get rid of me and fix your life... now pull the trigger and aim to my head. You won't miss it because I will stay here in front of you and I promise even you to kill me now, no one will do any harm to you or your family. But if I stay alive I will surely make you mine. Even if it means to kill your entire family." He put his gun on my lap.

"I am giving you only three minutes. Use the gun and kill me but if you didn't then after three minutes you will go with me to buy our wedding clothes for tomorrow."

I went silent and he didn't move from his place. His eyes held the satisfaction that was scaring me. On the other, my mind was in total chaos. Hating him to the point that I would kill him never cross my mind. I just wanted to get away from him, back to my home, to my normal life.

I glanced at the gun and reached out for it. It was heavy, I could not get a hold of it with one hand, especially when I was shaking and the battle going inside my mind was making me insane. A part of me screaming to kill him, to end this madness with him but the other part of me was not bold enough to take such a step.

But, even if I kill him and I go to my family, would they accept me?

Would my life go back to normal?

Would my parents love me, a killer as before?

Would I be able to live peacefully knowing that I became someone who I loathed wholeheartedly?

The answer to every question was a big 'No'. My parents didn't raise me to be a killer, even if the victim himself a monster. I can't do it, even if I hate him more than anything in this world. I cannot kill... dropping the gun on the floor I hid my face from both hands and start weeping.

I can't kill... Ami, Papa, Bhai... I am sorry ...

"You see Noor. You hate me the most but you still didn't kill me ... if I were you, I would've killed long ago yet you didn't. That's why I love you ... only you can complete me by the light in you. Noor the gentle light ...that cannot be stained and always remain pure." He said softly and soon I felt his lip on my hands. I was startled but didn't remove my hands from the face.

"Get ready, we will be leaving after twenty minutes." He said and then I heard the door closing sound.

~*~

Before leaving the room I prayed two Nafil Namaz and pray to Allah to help me and guide me. I gave a final look at my pale face in the mirror.

I look like a ghost...

I sighed and walked outside. A maid told me to have breakfast until Moosa came. I silently eat a toast with a cup of tea and start waiting for him. I already shut all my thoughts, I didn't want to think anything.

Let life took me wherever it goes. I always trusted Allah, He has done what was best for me and He will do it in the future too. I just wish that He give me enough power to hold on to my faith in Him.
Soon the same maid came to inform me that Moosa is waiting outside. Getting up, I adjust my dupatta on the head and walked outside, my steps didn't oscillate. I feel confident and peaceful now.

If he was getting what he wants then he has to give me what I want...

I found him sitting on a chair on the lawn wearing a black button-up shirt and black jeans. He stood up giving me a brief glance, wearing an expression that I failed to understand.

"Ready love?" I walked forward without giving him any answer. He took a long step and led me to his Prado.

Allah, I hate this car... and him...

He opened the door for me and I slid inside biting my lower lip. Soon he joined me and started the car. Holding back a yawn, I closed my eyes leaning against the window glass. I hope to sleep take over soon. I don't want to know where he was taking me.

And don't want to feel his presence near me...
__________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!
Yay! Another short chapter :p
Sorry guys, it's really hard to manage time with two jobs and household work :(
Thanks for your support :)
N thank you for your hating ;)
I will update the next chapter on Sunday Inshallah.

Now back to the story!

So! Finally. Noor is ready to marry him. She didn't say in words but I think you get the point right?

Look forward to their life after marrying. I hope you will find it different too.

Remember to vote and comment!

Take Care :)