F O R T Y - T W O

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

Sehun's POV

I kept pacing back and forth in my bedroom. I felt uneasy and I couldn't sleep at all. One reason is because I'm still guilty for what I did to Paige earlier. Another is because I kept thinking of what Jiyong did.

I know Jiyong just wanted to mess with me but still... I just don't like the way on how he's so casual while flirting with Paige.

Since I wasn't going to feel tired and fall asleep anytime sooner, I just decided to head downstairs. Maybe a cup of tea would calm me down. I was walking across the hallway when I suddenly saw two figures at the living room. I stepped closer to check whoever it was but I froze on the spot and immediately regretted it.

Paige is kissing Baekhyun. I wanted to speak but I couldn't find my voice. I just stood there and watched them silently. I clenched my fists due to anger. I wanted to move but I was stupid enough to keep quiet and watch.

Paige had her hands placed on Baekhyun's shoulder while Baekhyun had his hands on her waist. I wanted to think that maybe this was just a mistake of one of them but how am I supposed to believe that when they're both kissing back?!

"Paige," it was all I managed to say.

Upon hearing me, Baekhyun quickly broke the kiss. He faced me and he immediately showed panic. Meanwhile, Paige just remained looking at Baekhyun as if she didn't even hear me.

"Sehun, I can explain." Baekhyun said as he took a step away from Paige. I narrowed my eyes at him before turning around and teleporting away from them.

What's there to explain?! I saw it with my own eyes. Paige was kissing him and he was kissing back. What else should he explain?

I found myself at the pool area. I sighed in disbelief when I recalled my not so good memories here. I didn't want to stay here but I just wanted to be alone. I sat at the edge of the pool and stared at the water blankly. I didn't know what to think anymore.

Here I was, feeling troubled earlier because Jiyong kissed her on the forehead but then I discover my own brother lip locked with her. How am I supposed to react?!

I was being blinded by rage. I don't want to end up hurting both of them again so it would be best if I'd stay away for a while.

"Feeling betrayed?"

I turned around and I saw my uncle at the corner of the room. I stood up and glared at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

He just had a smug look on his face. "Calm down Sehun, I'm just here to talk." he said as he approached me.

I kept eyeing him as he went near and took a seat. I heaved a sigh and sat as well. "You can't just go around appearing at our house and saying that you're just here to talk." I told him.

"Oh but I am, it's not yet time." he says mysteriously.

"Not yet time?" I repeated.

"You'll find out soon, Sehun. You'll all find out soon." he said.

I kept quiet for a while afterwards. I know I should make him leave right now but I'm curious over many things. "How did it feel, Sehun?" I turned to him questioningly. What does he mean? "How did it feel to see the girl you love kissing your own brother?"

I bit my lip in frustration. Right now I'm just thinking that perhaps Paige was in her demon form, that's why she kissed him. It's just like what happened to me in the garden. But still... it wasn't one-sided kissing. If Baekhyun didn't want that in the first place, he won't be kissing her back right?