England

~~ 2 Years Ago ~~

"What if they don't like me Harry?" I asked anxiously to Harry, I'm so afraid of what Harry's family is going to think of me when I meet them for the first time in a few hours.

"They'll love you Rose because you're my Rosie and I love you," He says kissing my cheek, attempting to calm my nerves. We were currently in Harry's car on the way to LAX airport to fly to England for the week. I never spoken to Harry's family before, I just don't want them to think badly of me.

Harry looks at me with his loving eyes; I need to convince myself that everything will be okay. I need to go through with this for me and for Harry. The thought of being on an airplane soon is messing with my mind and anxiety. I've only been on a plane once and I barley remember it because I was young.

We get out of the car once Harry parks it and make our way to the airline. We need to check in and get our boarding passes, I felt bad that Harry had paid for my plane ticket. He surprised me with first class seats; he needs to stop being so rich because it's making me feel bad for not being able to pay him back.

While waiting in the security line, Harry was telling me stories of his childhood and his favorite places to hangout. "I worked in a bakery, I'll take you there so you can try the food, I know you love bakeries."

I love that he was trying to distract me with stories and with his excitement about going back to his home. I love seeing him happy about his family. "Well I can't wait to taste the food," I replied quickly, still trying to settle my mind.

You can't exactly control anxiety, at least with mine. I get anxious for no reason and when my mind feels like it's in a dangerous situation. There's been a lot of airplane crash going around and it's been freaking me out. We get to the front of the line and took our shoes and belts off to get read in the scanner. I should've worn slip on shoes to avoid having to lace my shoes back up.

"Just breathe Rose, you'll be fine, I'm here." Harry says giving his support; he can always tell when I wasn't being me. I attempt to do breathing exercises inhale for four exhale for 6.

After being done with security, it was time to get to our gate and wait till boarding time, which was in forty-five minutes. We both sat beside each other, Harry listening to his music and me reading my book. I felt Harry putting one of his earbuds in my ear and his music played. I couldn't tell what song it was but he always has good music taste.

I rested my head on his shoulders and I suddenly felt less tense and more relaxed. I'm grateful that I have him by my side; I don't know what I'd do without him. I was still anxious but I seemed to have my control back and my mind wasn't running a mile a minute.

"Flight 203, ready for boarding" The lady announced, it was time.

~~ 14 hours later ~~

We finally arrived in Holmes Chapel at Harrys mothers house after a 10-hour plan ride and 3-hour car ride. I'm completely exhausted, I slept most of the plane ride since the plane left at ten o'clock at night. There's an eight-hour difference between Los Angeles and the UK. It was morning time here, nine. It was the moment I was dreading most of the long plane ride, meeting his parents.

"Are you ready?" Harry asks turning to me with our luggage in hands. I nodded my head and he knocks on the door. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that it'll be okay.

Harry's mom immediately answers the door giving Harry a big embrace. "Oh my boy is back home," she hugs him tightly looking extremely happy.

"Hello mom, I missed you so much." Harry replied as they let go of their hug. Harry's mom turns and looks at me, she had the biggest most welcoming smile I ever seen.