Chapter 21

[their outfits for the concert is on the side/top]

"Luuuuke," Ashton grumbled, attempting to pull the bed sheets off of his body but Luke insisted on holding on to it so Ashton didn't stand a chance. His grip was simply to strong and the hazel-eyed boy couldn't be bothered. "We made a deal, c'mon!"

"Can't we go later? it's only early," Luke said groggily, shoving his face into his pillow just as Ashton sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's already 1 o'clock, get up!" Ashton shouted, grabbing Luke by his leg and pulling him off the bed, much to his dismay. Luke groaned, landing on the floor with a thud.

"Ow! okay, okay, okay! I'll get dressed!" Ashton smirked, letting go of his leg and watched Luke run over to his suitcase.

He quickly pulled on a clean pair of skinny jeans as well as an AC/DC tank top, considering it was hot in America. After doing his hair in his usual quiff, he put on his vans and put his phone on the charger, wanting it to be fully charged at the concert later on that night. Luke grabbed his small bag which held his money, passport and camera and placed it over his back before taking one last look in the mirror. Nodding in approval, he walked back into the bedroom, noticing Ashton was throwing his clothes everywhere.

"What are you looking for?" Luke asked.

"I have no idea where the hell my glasses are," Ashton sighed and let out a small hiccup, earning Luke to smile a little. Luke nodded, going over to his side of the bed and opened the small draw next to it. He grabbed out Ashton's glasses case and handed it to the relieved boy.

"You should've just left em' off, I like seeing your pretty eyes," Luke complimented, making Ashton smile so widely that his dimple appeared.

"I would, but I don't wanna mis judge where I'm walking and fall on my face." Ashton giggled slightly.

Luke thought he looked exceptionally gorgeous today. Well, it's Ashton. He can't not be gorgeous. But the blonde just really liked the outfit he was wearing, it was Ashton's style, it was him. It suited him and Luke didn't want him to be anything different. Not to mention how good he looked in skinny jeans. Luke eyed the boy, biting his lip and took a chance to admire his pretty thighs. They were beautiful, yet sexy and it was confusing how he could be pretty, cute, sexy and beautiful all at once.

"How is it that you can be beautiful, cute and sexy all at once?" Luke stammered, staring at Ashton with lust filled eyes.

"Speak for yourself," Ashton grinned, kissing Luke's lips and going back to his dorky self, pushed his glasses further up his nose. Luke kind of looked like a love sick fool, standing there with his mouth wide open and blinking rapidly.

Knocking Luke out of his thoughts, Ashton told the boy to hurry up. And thus, the two boyfriends made their way out of the hotel and roamed the streets, buying souvenirs for their families, (plus Calum and Michael) band merchandise and anything they liked really. Luke even bought a Polaroid camera and a scrapbook, so that when he got home he could put all of the photos they took in it and give it to Ashton for their anniversary. He honestly loved the idea and knew Ashton would too.

Ashton wasn't one for people buying him gifts, he loved the idea and has always dreamed of having a boyfriend maybe one day making him something special for their anniversary. In Ashton's opinion, making gifts just seemed more special. It can be hard buying the perfect gift for a loved one, that's why he adored the idea of making something special to cherish memories. Kind of like a scrapbook.

"Ash, we have to take a picture on this bridge!" Luke beamed, letting go of Ashton's hand and grabbed out his Polaroid camera. Ashton pursed his lips then let out a small chuckle. Luke looked up from his camera and gazed at Ashton in confusion.