Marcus 2.0 (Part 1)

A/N: Hey guy's, so this is another chapter in Marcus' pov. It will go back to when he kidnapped Ruby and her parents upto where he drops Ruby off at Damon's house. This chapter will also include why he let her go. Enjoy!

DamonSlover

.............................................................................................................................................................

Marcus' pov

I pulled over in front of their house. I could see her mother through the window. She was pacing back and forth running her hands through her hair frantically. I focused on her so i could hear what she was saying. 'Should we have told her?' her mother stopped pacing and stood with her back to the window. 'She had a right to know. It's her bloodline. We didn't tell her about the prophecy but she'll find out about that soon too' that must be her father. Her mother ran her hands through her hair again. 'She took it well. Too well. When we told Matt he freaked out. And she took it so well but now she's living with them and I-' her voice was breaking, she was about to cry. Her husband stood in front of her now. 'I'm just so worried about her Charles. What if she never comes home?' she had her head on her husbands shoulder and she was sobbing.

I got out of my car and quickly and quietly walked up the porch steps. I didn't want them to hear me just yet. That would ruin the suprise. I saw other wolves from my pack go round the back, a couple of them joined me round the front. I kicked the door open with so much force that it flew off it's hinges. "Who's there?!" Charles shouted. I could hear his wifes frantic breathing. She was scared. Good, she should be.  I walked into the living room and smiled evily at them. Of course they sensed by my body language that i was here to hurt them. The two wolves that had come with me through the front stepped round me and grabbed them both by their arms and pinned them behind their backs. Miranda (Elena's mom) was struggling under Daniel's grip. She was screaming and crying for us to let her go. Charles (Elena's dad) was struggling under William's grip but unlike his wife he was not screaming or crying. He was yelling at us to let them go. I heard a creak on the stairs and turned just in time to see Elena's younger sister run back up the stairs and shut one of the doors. I turned back to Daniel, William, Miranda and Charles "Looks like we found your youngest Mrs Reynolds. Daniel, William don't let them go" Daniel and William nodded. I ran up the stairs and opened every door until i found Ruby cowering in the corner of her bedroom. She had silent tears running down on her face and she was shaking with fear. "tsk tsk Ruby, you shouldn't have ran like that." I graabed her shoulder roughly and she was kicking and clawing at me. She's a feisty one just like her big sister. I slapped her clean acrros the cheek, that shut her up. I threw her over my shoulder and walked back to the front room. When i got there Miranda was hysterical and Chales went rigid with shock, he snapped out of it quickly and started yelling again. Dan and Will knocked them out to shut them up. We walked quickly back to my car and put the parents in the boot and little Ruby sat in the back in between Dan and Will. When we got back to my house we got them out of the car and put them in Molly's old room and left them there.

The next night

Me, Dan and Will got ready for the masquerade ball and piled into my car. When we got there i met Hayley and went into the school gym. The party was in full swing when we walked in. After about half an hour someone bumped into Hayley. She turned around. "Oh my God i'm so sorry. Wait, Hayley?!" it was Elena, looks like she got the note after all. "Elena?! Hi" they girls hugged each other. "Elena this is Marcus you might know him" i grabbed Elena's hand and kissed the back of it. I got a glare from Damon for it but i didn't care. I watched as he grabbed Elena's hand and walked away from us.

About an hour later

Elena and Damon's brother Jake were dancing and when the second song finished Damon grabbed her hand and went to walk somewhere but she bumped right into me. I looked down at her and grinned. I walked towards the gym doors. I got into the hallway Damon and Elena weren't  far behind me. "I had to get away from that dance and Hayley, she is so annoying. How do you put up with her?" Elena calmy looked at me. "Marcus, we are not here to talk about Hayley. We are here to talk about my parents and my baby sister."

"Right them" i mentally rolled my eyes at her

"Marcus, where are they?" i smiled at her words.

"Why is my sister with you?" if i told her they were safe she would know where they were straight away.

"Marcus. Where are my parents?!" i could her her voice shake.

"Why is my sister with you?!" I stepped closer to her. Damon put his arm in front of her. The gym doors opened and Molly, Matt, Jake, Jordan, Lindsay and the other guy stood there. They walked up behind them. I looked at Molly "I see you've allied with the vampires sis. What i want to know is why?"

She looked at me. "Because they are my family Marcus"

"I'm your family!!"

"Maybe, but these guys are also my family. You're mother isn't my mother. We have the same mother but not the same mother." she was lying. She had to be lying.

"That's a lie. Dad would never cheat on mom."

"Yeah well he did. Jake, Damon and Lindsay are my brothers and sister. Matt is my mate and Elena and Jodan are like my sisters" she was on of them. A hybrid. Half wolf, half vampire. I can't believe i have lived with her for over twelve years of my life. I lunged for her but Matt pulled her behind him and Jake and Damon went for me and caught me. Dan and Will came round the corner and shoved Damon off of me and he went flying into the lockers next to Elena. "Damon!" i heard her rush to his side and help him up. Then Jake was thrown off me. "Jake!" I watched Jordan rush to him and help him up.

This was going to be so much fun.

...................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Incase you are wondering who 'the other guy' is who Marcus is referring to it's Luke. Marcus doesn't know who he is so he just calls him 'the other guy' or 'whatever his name is'

Hope this clears that up.

DamonSlover xoxo