Chapter 27: Dinner with the bad boy's family

Daniel was gone to Ace's and Ally had to return home for her usual family dinner. Rachel was coming at Ace's house too as Mrs Carter has invited us for dinner. I borrowed her one of my dresses and watched as she was boiling with excitement. After I told her about the kiss, she was so happy for me that she couldn't stop squealing.

"Your babies will be so cute!" she gushed as she put on some lips stick. I rolled my eyes and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I stared at myself in the mirror and I smiled at the cute dress that I was wearing. I put on my black high heels and straightened the white dress.

"So what's up with you and Daniel?" I asked and that pink tint that appear on her face made me chuckle.

"He's cute and sweet with me" she replied, trying not to sound to love struck. "Even though I sometimes act rudely, he'd still be sweet" she explained.

"You like him" I sang and stood up. She pulled out her mobile phone and took a few pictures of us.

"I think I do" she admitted while checking the pictures that we just took. Would Daniel and Rachel be able to stay together? I bit my lips while thinking over that.

"Just know what you're doing and don't fuck everything up" I tried to advise. But did I tell you that I sucked at giving advises? Well, yes I do.

"I'm not going everything like I did with Sam. I'm not even going to over think over all this shit. If something has to happen, it will happen" she told me sincerely and I nodded. No way I'm going to give her my shitty advises.

"Good, now let's go" I faked a squeal and took her hand in mine before walking out of my house with our phones in our hands. I stood in front of the Carter's porch and started fidgeting nervously. I don't even know why I was nervous. Maybe because you made out with him! My mind screeched at me. Rachel pressed on the doorbell and looked at me with a smirk.

"Stop biting your lips, you're going to make it bleed" she ordered and I quickly let go of my lips. It's something I usually do whenever I get too nervous. The door opened and a smiled crept on my face when I saw Lily with a lollypop in her small hand.

"Mommy! Angel is here!" she shouted and lifted her hand for me to pick her up. I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute she looked. I gave Rachel my phone and wrapped my arms around the little girl. She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder with her strawberry lollypop in her mouth. Soon, Mrs Carter was in front of me with a bright smile on her face.

"I see that Lily likes you a lot" she concluded with affection as her eyes fell on Lily's little body in my arms. I nodded and kissed the cute little girl on the side of her head.

"Yeah, and I like her too" I said and smiled when Lily giggled.

"Boys! Come downstairs" Mrs Carter shouted and wiped her hand in a towel.

"I'm Rachel" Rachel introduced herself and shook Mrs Carter's hand.

"Daniel's girl?" she asked teasingly. Rachel turned bright red and i chuckled. "I saw the way you looked at each other earlier during your water battles" she joked and I laughed.

"I-I'm not his girl" Rachel stuttered.

"Yet" Mrs Carter added and I laughed. She started walking and motioned us to follow her. We reached the dining room and I smiled at how warm it seemed.

"You need help? Mrs Carter?" I asked and she frowned for a few seconds then nodded.

"I need some help in the kitchen" she stated. "Rachel, can you please go and get boys?" she asked with a sigh. Rachel nodded enthusiastically and started walking towards the stairs after Mrs Carter showed her where to go. I followed her to the kitchen and watched as she opened a drawer and pulled out some plates. "Will you take these with you?" she asked and I nodded. I took the plates and smiled as she took some spoons, knives and forks. "So how are you?" she asked. I could feel the concern in her voice.