4

Camila woke up to a bright light, stinging her eyes. She pulled the blanket over her head, hoping that if she slept for another five minutes, the horrible light would disappear.

"Good morning Camila," a low raspy voice called out. Camila felt shivers up her spine at the mention of her name. She knew who it was. But in Camila's opinion, it was too early in the morning to deal with Lauren.

Camila sighed, remaining under the blanket. "Do you seriously want to miss school? Thought you were some nerd who loved it." Lauren scoffed, trying to get a reaction out of the brunette.

When Camila didn't move an inch, Lauren realized that she had to figure out another way to get her out of bed.

Camila felt relieved when she felt the bed get light, and heard the sound of faint footsteps exiting the door.

"Sleep time," Camila mumbled to herself.

It wasn't until Camila felt something cold touch her cheek, she thought she was hallucinating. She pulled her hand up to touch her cheek, then squealed when she noticed it was water.

She instantly jolted up, narrowing her eyes at Lauren. Lauren stood at the foot of the bed, with a smirk on her face, and a water gun in her hand.

"Did you just shoot me with a water gun?" Camila asked, knowing the answer, but in shock. Lauren's smirk grew wider.

Camila froze, staring at Lauren. Moments later, Lauren shot Camila with more water. Camila jumped off the bed, causing Lauren to run down the stairs.

The brunette chased after her. "OH YOU'RE GOING TO PAY JAUREGUI!" Camila screamed at the top of her lungs. She stopped when she saw Lauren attempting to hide behind Ally.

"Lauren, you can't hide behind Ally. You're like two times the size of her..." Camila giggled. She threw a pillow at Lauren then fell back on the couch.

Lauren and Ally followed, but sat on the other couch.

"Wait... Didn't I fall asleep on the couch? How did I end up in your bed?" Camila raised an eyebrow at Lauren.

Ally was about to answer for Lauren, but the green eyed girl immediately jumped in. "You were uh, Ally needed to do some sort of project. So I had to take you upstairs... Because of the light." Lauren tried to explain.

She felt Ally softly nudge her.

Camila began uncontrollably blushing. However, Lauren was too oblivious to notice. "Camila, feel free to go raid my closet. Wear whatever you want... Except my 'The 1975' shirt. We'll get breakfast on the go." Lauren offered.

Camila blushed again, still went unnoticed by Lauren. She gave a soft nod and headed up the stairs.

"So what's the deal with her? Do you like her? Because I can hook you up." Ally asked, her question got Lauren to laugh.

"Shut up. I don't like her." Lauren laughed, the thought of dating, or better yet liking Camila scared her.

"She's totally into you though," Ally winked. Lauren smiled, "isn't everyone?" She got up and ran up the stairs before Ally could ask anymore questions.

____________

"Remember, if anyone asks. You're not wearing my clothes." Lauren repeated, it was the billionth time she said that.

"Won't people notice me getting out of your car?" Camila questioned, Lauren raised her eyebrows, not considering that.

She suddenly stopped the car a block away from their school. "Walk the rest of the way." Lauren said harshly. Camila decided not to question it. She jumped out of the car, before shutting the door she looked at the green eyed girl. "I'm thankful for everything you've done for me this morning, and last night." She sighed. Slamming the door.