Chapter 3

*Janice Pov*

"You are definitely nervous." Bhai said walking inside the room.

"But you are looking beautiful though." He added and I tried to give him a smile, but my shaking legs and hands stopped me.

"What are you doing here?" Abby asked while doing the final touch ups.

"Well, wanted to see my Sister. And my beautiful wife." He replied smirking.

"Janice! You have been meeting him for the past one month. Then why are you so nervous?" Abby asked frowning.

"I met him and even talked to him, but still we can't be sure it will be perfect right." I replied, and she nodded understanding.

"Any second thoughts?" Bhai asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No! But just a little scared." I replied, and he nodded understanding too.

Does everyone feel the same? Or maybe somewhat familiar to this I guess. I started taking deep breaths and stared at myself in the mirror.

I always thought one day I would wear this white gown for someone special. Even though this is little tight at present but that was because of the number of sweet things I have been eating for this whole month due to nervousness.

Maybe after wedding everything will be fine. That's what Mom said when I talked to her yesterday night.

I can't talk to Abby because Bhai and her were lovers when they got married, but David and I are not at all lovers.

"I will take some photos of you right now and send them to all your students' professor. They will feel happy to see the person who gives them the tension is also in the same zone." Bhai said teasing me.

"Bhai! I am just little strict and not that much." I said rolling my eyes.

"Janice! I think there is some problem with groom's car. He is still not here." Mom said entering the room in which I am at present beside the Church.

"What?" I asked sitting on the chair immediately.

"Shh... don't think anything bad. He must have been struck in the traffic or something." Abby said, rubbing my palm as they turn into the cold.

I too hope so the same...

*Adithya Pov*

"Don't move, Adithya." My friend Rajeev said scolding me.

"I need to talk to her." I said, calling her mobile again.

"She must be getting ready idiot. Why would she lift her phone?" Rani said, rolling her eyes standing in front of me.

"She is right! Now don't move and let me apply this tilak properly." Rajeev said, and I stopped moving for a minute.

"If you are having so many doubts, then why are you getting married to her?" Rani asked frowning.

"Don't listen to my sister's words. She is just jealous that you are not marrying her." Rajeev replied for me.

"Idiot!" Rani mumbled and looked away.

"Rani! I just couldn't marry you. Rajeev is like a brother to me, and you are like a sister. I already told you a few years back." I said looking at her.

"I know! Even I am not attracted to you. But it's just you are perfect guy, and I don't think there is someone out there like you." She said shrugging.

"Don't worry! Everyone has a perfect one out there, and we both are here right to hurt anyone if they hurt you." I said, and she laughed nodding.

"Let's go! It's time for you to make your entrance." Rajeev said and we three walked outside.

I sat before the pious fire and started doing as per the instructions of the Pundit but continued to look at the entrance from where she will walk down to reach here.

"Please call the bride." Pundit asked.

Her Mom nodded and walked towards the room which is at the starting away from the people.

Even after five minutes they didn't return and her Dad is nowhere to be seen. Then I glanced at Rajeev and saw him nodding his head.

Don't tell me she ran away. I thought closing my eyes. Even the people started talking among themselves making me groan inside.

I should have heard my mind and not the heart. I thought sighing and leaned back a little feeling like a stupid person.

*Third Person Pov*

"He is here!" those words were heard by Janice making her sigh in relief and get up to fix the small tears.

"She is here!" Those words are whispered by Rajeev to Adithya making him sighing in relief.

Janice walked towards the entrance holding the flower poesy and started walking down the lane with a veil covering her face and with which she hid her worry and also the excitement.

Then she glanced up to see her future husband standing there in a black suit looking back at her.

Adithya looked up to see his future wife walking towards the pious fire in red Saree with her Mom standing beside her.

She is looking good in that, and a smile broke out on his face. This is it then.

Within half an hour, Janice finally became the wife of David. And Parul is now the wife of Adithya.

After the wedding, both couples walked outside the wedding place and sat inside the cars. Four are sitting in complete silence, not knowing what to even say.

The two cars passed each other on their way to David and Parul catching each other's eye while the other two sat looking at the other side thinking about their new life.

Janice and Adithya want to do everything possible in their power to make their married life as beautiful as possible.

Each pair reached their house and entered the house. Janice is feeling little happy that her parent's house is just beside the house in which she will live forever from now on.

While Adithya is feeling cheerful that Parul will get settled in the home along with his parents.

"He is my husband now." Janice mumbled to herself entering David's room.

"She is my wife now." Adithya mumbled to himself while watching Parul enter his room.

"And this is our new life." They both mumbled with a smile on their faces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So janice and Adithya started their new life with a heart full of dreams and hopes....

i know everyone thought they will reverse but they didnt..

Janice and David are opposite to each other while Adithya and Parul are opposite to each other... Dont forget that...

How is the chap guys?

Comment plz and vote............