chapter 27

a/n: I know I did not update yesterday, some of you guys could be upset because you thought it was. I felt super bad, so I'm gonna make up to you guys with a new chapter :). So I'll you guys read now lol.

- - - - - -

After a few minutes of me being suffocated by Cara, she finally let me go. I think she broke a few of my ribs, I need to get those checked.

"When I heard the song on the radio this morning, I was totally surprised! And you were on the news or some show, they talked about the interaction you had with the little girl. Ugh, that was the cutest thing in the entire world." Cara gushed, I smiled and she smiled back. She took me into her arms once more, this time into a more gentler hug.

"The little girl was very cute," I said against her shoulder.

"I um," She mumbled as we pulled away from the hug. "I'm still trying to figure out how you just remembered everything."

"You really want to know?" She quickly nodded and I gestured to the five girls outside in the backyard.

"Them? They helped you? How?" I took a deep breath taking one last look at the girls before turning back to Cara.

"I'll explain after breakfast," I say. "Because I'm super duper hungry right now."

"Of course you are." She mumbles with a soft chuckle, nudging me slightly before walking over to where I left the food.

"I'm going to tell the girls the food is here," I said, Cara hummed in response. I walked out to the back porch, down the steps and over to where the girls were. I took a good look at them before walking up beside Dinah.

"Enjoying the view?" They jumped, clearly surprised by my presence.

"Jesus, Y/N! When did you get here?" Dinah asked a hand to her chest, as she takes a few gulps of deep breaths.

"Just now, duh." I say with a soft chuckle, turning to face the five girls. I tilted my head to the side just a little bit. I wonder if they heard the song, or saw my tweets or something.

"Sooooo, have you guys been on your phones and checked your Twitter or something? Listened to the radio?" Way to be subtle Y/N.

"No, not really. We actually came outside once we woke up, just waiting for you to wake up so we could apologize about last night." Dinah explained. So they don't know, yet at least.

"Yeah, about last night I'm so sorry for getting mad at you. I don't know what came over me, we were just so worried about you because we didn't know where you were and you could've gotten lost. You're not familiar with this area." Ally said, I opened my mouth but I was cut off by Lauren.

"No, Y/N we really are sorry. We, well Ally shouldn't have reacted like that-" She was cut off by Ally slapping her arm, she gasped dramatically.

"Shut up, Lo." She mumbled as she pouted which made me chuckle.

"Anyways, we are sorry. We don't want to over whelm you because you can't remember." Lauren continued.

"Actually guys-" I get cut off once again.  Cara bursts the back  door open.

"Y/N!!!!! IT'S PLAYING AGAIN!!!" She yelled excitedly with crumbs of food falling out of her mouth as she danced back into the house.

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled shaking my head slightly as I face palmed, laughing quietly. I looked back up at the five confused girls, "I'll explain later, let's get inside there's food." The girls and I walked back inside and stood around the counter as we consumed our kinda cold food and drinks. I finished before the girls, and motioned Cara to come with me upstairs.

"Girls, we'll be up on the third floor. I need to explain some things to Cara real quick," I said they gave us a 'look' before nodding and going back to their conversation. I lead her upstairs, down the hall to the music room. She took a seat on the couch as I took a seat on the swivel chair, I grabbed the notebook on the panel and rolled over to the couch where Cara was.

"What does the notebook have to do with the girls?" She asked, sitting up taking the notebook from my hands as she inspected the cover of it.

"If you flip through the pages you'll see why," I said leaning back into the chair, watching as she read the inside cover and the songs in the book. She finally came to the photograph in between the pages, taking a good look at it.

"Oh, I get it." She said after a few moments while she slide the picture back into the pages and handing the notebook to me.  "When you wrote those songs, you put so much emotion and feeling into them that when you read them you felt them causing it to trigger your memory."

"Correct," I said, giving her a thumbs up as she laughed quietly. I rolled back to the panel, setting the notebook back down on the side of the panel.

"So are you going to tell them?" I looked over at her, tilting my head to the side slightly. She scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully. "That you remember."

"Of course I am," I said nodding my head. Cara looked at me for a moment, I could tell she was thinking. Then a smirk spread across her lips. Oh no.

"Cara I know that smirk," I said pointing my fingers to her mouth.

"Shut up and hear me out." She said, I groaned when she pulled me down to sit on the couch next to her. Giving her a slight annoyed look .

"So since the girls don't know that you remember-" I cut her off.

"But my song is out, I was on my social media, I was on tv, I'm literally everywhere." I told her, she shrugged.

"So? Say that Megan called you up and that it was all a plan because you've been gone from the business too long." I sighed heavily, shaking my head in disagreement.

"I can't lie to them." I told her and she took a hold of my cheeks making me look her straight in the eyes.

"Y/N, you'll have the upper hand. You can actually find out why they did all these things to you once and for all! They'll tell you everything because they're guilty for everything, because they want you back." Cara said quietly yet firmly, I thought for a moment.

It's true, they would. They still think I'm helpless and explain more into detail about our past relationship. But am I seriously considering this? I let out a sigh.

"I'll think about it, okay?" I told Cara, she nodded understandingly. I felt her rub my cheeks gently with the pads of her thumbs, I couldn't help but notice how gentle she was with me. When I looked up to look at the girl in front of me, I already saw her beautiful eyes looking at me.

We were both leaning in, we were leaning in slowly. It felt like eternity, but now we were close enough to where I could feel her warm breath hitting my lips. Soon enough our lips molded together, it felt so right.

But so wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun dUn DUUUUUUUUUUUUn. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KISSED CARA!!!!111!!1! OH THE AGONY. Well, I hope you guys are satisfied with this chapter :). I just want you guys to know in advance that I will not be updating next week bc I will be in LA for a birthday party, woot woot. Can't wait to get my party on :))).

ALSO, if any of you are going to the summer reflection concert in San Jose on august 9th, I would love to see you guys. (And if any of you have a vip ticket for a group picture, it would be awesome to take a group pic with you guys bc I feel like I would be a loner) But yeah, let me know loves.

I love you all, have a magical day.

- celeste