Chapter Eighty One: Beach Day

You were searching through your clothes, deciding on what you should wear for the day. You searched and seatched through your clothes. "Babe." a voice came behind you. It was Zayn. "Dress casual. We're probably gonna get all dirty anyways." he whispered. You chuckled and picked out your outfit. You grabbed a pair of white shorts and a loose, black sleevesless shirt, exposing your bando from the sides. You smiled and pulled your hair into a messy pony tail. You stepped out of the bathroom to see Harry and Niall sitting on the bed beside each other. "You ready love?" Harry asked. You nodded. Harry smiled, got up and exited the room. Niall walked over to you and kissed you for a brief moment. "Let's go princess." he said as he put his arm around you. You two walked out the room to see everyone waiting for you as usual. "Ready?" Louis asked. You all nodded. "Lessgooo!" Danielle cheered. You guys were out the hotel door and ready to have fun on your last day on vacation. Then back to the flat.

     The eight of you got into the elevator together, pressed the button to go down to the lobby and exited the hotel as casual as possible. "Where off to first?!" Louis cheered as you stepped outside. "Food!" Eleanor said. You all chuckled. That's right, you haven't eaten breakfast yet. "Alright. We'll go get some breakfast first." Liam said. You all walked to this nearby diner. Nothing too fancy but better than a deli. The eight of ou sat down together and ordered your meals. Niall's hand was on your right thigh the whole entire time. Eleanor must've noticed cause she kicked you under the table. "Ow." you said silently as you looked across the table at her. She chuckled. You couldn't help but do the same. "So _____, what are you studying in school?" Liam asked. "Eleanor and I are actually studying the same thing. Polotics." you replied. "OooooOooohh." Louis said with his arms folded. "So you guys could be like study buddies." he said. You laughed at him. So did everyone else. Eleanor leaned against his sholder as Louis cuddled her. They were so cute together.

     Your food arrived. You all ate your breakfast while having those random discussions you always have. "Would you like some of my eggs?" Niall asked with a mouthful of sausage. You laughed at him. Niall blushed in embarassment. "I'm good, thanks babe." you said. Niall smiled and continued on eating. You saw Harry and Zayn eyeing you guys. They were smirking to themselves, trying not to make it obvious. All of you split the bill.

     After you finished eating, the first thing you all wanted to do was just relax on the beach. "Race ya!" Louis said quickly to you and Niall. "It's on!" Niall cheered. Eleanor jumped on Louis' back and then he took off towards the beach. "Hop on babe!" Niall shouted as he crouched down. You jumped on him. He grabbed hold of your legs and followed Elounor. Louis and Eleanor were the first ones to the beach. Then came you and Niall. The others followed behind on foot. "In our defense, you guys got a head start." you told them. "Oh shush up and accept the fact that you lost." Louis sassed back. Niall snapped at him. Louis backed off. All you and Eleanor did was laugh at your boyfriends. "Eight towels please." Harry said walking over to the counter. A man handed each of you a towel. "Enjoy." he said. "Thanks." all of you said in sync. You began seaching for the perfect spot with loads of sun. "Where do you wanna go?" Zayn asked aloud. "Hmmmm..." everyone thought. "That looks like a nice spot." Harry pointed out. He pointed to an almost empty spot on the beach. "Why not?" Danielle asked. You all walked over to the spot Harry chose.

     You set your towels down beside each other. Zayn was on one side of you and Niall on the other. You were about to make yourself comfortable on your towel but protective Zayn came in and said "Did you put on sunblock?" You rolled your eyes. You didn't. "No." you laughed. He gave you a look. "Put it on." he commanded. "Zayn I'm fi-" you started saying. "Eh!" Zayn cut you off and looked at you. "Put it on." he repeated in a firm voice. You groaned and pulled out sunblock from your bag. Zayn smled and laid back on his towel. Niall crept up behind you and placed his head on your shoulder. "May I?" he asked. You smiled and handed the sunblock to him. Bot of you took a spot on your towels. Niall covered you wit sunblock. He got your back, your sides, your arms, legs, feet, face, nose, every exposed body part. "There ya go." he said as he put it back. You smiled. "Thank you." you said as you kissed his nose. He smiled and laid down on his towel. You did the same. You looked left to see Zayn, Eleanor, Louis Danielle and Liam laying down and on your right was Niall and Harry. You smiled and shut your eyes for a bit.