#21 - Maia Mitchell, Laura Marano & Courtney Eaton

this is an idea I got from an awesome vine edit, the caption being - the three bitches of crime

+++

"Do we do it?" Courtney sounded hesitant, her ski mask half off, now looking like a beanie on her head. "This could mess up pretty badly?"

"Like all the other times," Laura hooked an arm around her. "We'll be cool"

I turn around from the drivers seat. "Laura's right. We always pull through and I'm sure it will happen today, if anything does happen"

"Well if anything does, I love you crazy bitches" the smile returned to Courtney's face and we whooped. "Everybody know what they're doing?"

"Let's do this!" I exclaimed and gripped the weapon in my hand before exiting the car, my best friends- sisters even- behind me. As if on cue, we pull the masks over our faces upon entering the bank.

"Freeze bitches!" I yell, and hell rises amongst the customers. I grab hold of one of the workers at the counter and point my gun to her temple. "Show is the cash and we'll leave without injuring anybody. But if you pull a stunt, I will personally blow your brains up"

"Please," she pleaded, now crying. "I have children"

"Cute" I said nonchalantly. Laura appeared with two giant briefcases. She held them up proudly.

"Two freaking million" she danced around and I giggled. Courtney came back also, her two guns pointed at two men who had two cases each.

"Make that 4 million, babes" she smiled. "Let's get the fuck out of here"

I shoved down the lady I was holding and made a runner for the front door, but then heard helicopters ovberhead. "Who called the police?! Was that you?!"

Whilst I raged, Laura and Courtney collected more cash and some clothes from the workers. Courtney beckoned us to follow her to a meeting room, where we changed and ditched our clothes. From that room, we climbed out through the miniscule window leading to the ground floor and to our car. We somehow went by incognito, up until we left the tight concentration of police.

I put down the roof of the car, where we celebrated. Laura dug her hands in the cash, throwing upwards two handfuls of notes. "We have fucking 14 million all together!"

"Well done lads" Courtney slid her sunglasses on, a smirk on her face. "Where are we off to now, to retire?"

"Good question" I commented.

We exchanged a look. "VEGAS!"