Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Liam might sound gay in this chapter I guess idk sorry.

•Megan•

I woke up in so much pain. My vagina hurted worse than it did last night and also my back was killing me, and my butthole felt like I was taking a shit.

I was also nervous because we wasn't even using our brains last night. We both was into doing that he forgot to wear a condom and I forgot to tell him. I wanted to tell someone what occurred but I couldn't. I don't wanna be known as a 'whore'.

That someone was Julia, I wish I could've helped her from leaving that day but I couldn't because regardless of what Vanessa did to me her rich phony self would win the case even if I was to die. And lawyers cost like $500 and my cheap mom wouldn't do anything about it. Damn, I miss Julia so much.

I stared at my ceiling for a while until I slowly sat up.

"Oh fuck this hurts." I groaned.

I slowly slipped off my bed and managed to fall on the cold hard floor.

"Mom!" I shouted.

She was the last person I wanted to call for help, but She's my mom and I need a pain killer.

"What!" She shouted.

I could tell she was downstairs.

"I need a pain killer! Three of them!" I shouted.

"Why?"

I didn't say anything. I was thinking of an excuse cause I wasn't gonna tell her that I had sex with the 'bad boy' of the school.

I heard footsteps coming closer to my room and my door flew open. I looked up at my mom and she was holding the pain killers and a glass of water in her hand.

"Oh thank you." I sat up and leaned against my bed reaching for it.

She stood there cautiously staring at me.

"Why do you need it Megan?" She asked me.

I still didn't think of what to say.

"Oh gosh mom you look freakishly tall from down here." I giggled nervously.

Don't judge me, that was the best I could do to change the topic at least.

"Okay I guess you don't want it." She walked away but I called her back.

"Okay I have terrible cramps!" I lied.

Good job Megan! Best excuse a person could make.

"Don't be embarassed to tell me this stuff Megan i went through it too, hear now my child." She put the glass of water on the floor and put the pain killers in my hand and gracefully skipped out the room.

What the fuck? I thought.

I shrugged it off and quickly took the pain killers.

****

"Liam is here!" I heard my mom shout.

Oh crap I don't want him to see me like this. I was in my bed all day, it's like 5:00 right now. I probably stink, I also have tons of icepacks the I'm laying on because the pain killers only soothed the pain for 2 hours then my vagina and back stared hurting. My hair looks like pube hair, my eyes were red from crying a little about the fact that sooner or later I might be pregnant, also I wasn't really wearing clothes, only shorts and my moms sports bra.

He didn't even knock on my room door before busting in my room and once he made eye contact with me he began laughing.

"Close my freaking door." I half shouted.

I didn't want my mom creeping on us or our conversation or seeing me like this cause she didn't walk in my room after I snuck all the ice packs.

"Look what you did to me Liam." I tried to keep a serious tone and try not to smile, so I did my best.

"That's why ladies call me big daddy." He patted on his private part.

I rolled my eyes and faced the wall. I had to tell Liam that he didn't use a condom but I was really scared. What if he'd leave me after this and we'd only been dating for like two weeks.

"So why did you come?" I asked keeping my eye shut.

I was imagining the possibilities if I tell Liam that he didn't use a condoms.

He'd leave me, kill me, delete me from everywhere, do something to make sure he doesn't see me again.

I turned back around to face him seeing that he was sitting on the floor.

"I have to talk to you about last night. But seeing you're in so much pain," he looked up to the ceiling smiling , "I'd Wait."

"I feel like I know what you're gonna say." I started brushing his hair with my hand.

He has really smooth hair. That's freaking hair goals right there.

"Well I might as well say it." Silence then fell through the room.

I stared at him seeing by his expression that he was hesitant on saying what he was about to say. He was probably thinking I was gonna break up with him after the news.

"Well, you know last night?" He looked me in the eyes.

"You forgot to wear a condom." I finished his thoughts.

"I fucked up." He groaned.

"I know." I said agreeing with him.

He laughed at my remark and stood up scanning me. He smirked then walked on the other side of my bed and layed right next to me.

"Did I really hurt you that bad?" He asked as I layed on his chest.

"Yes you did Liam, but I don't wanna get into that. What if I become pregant? It will ruin our relationship." I told him.

"Trust me babe, nothing will separate us. Not even this baby. Or your parents." He kissed my forehead.

I really couldn't think of the responsibility of having a Child. I wasn't officially pregnant but my eggs are good and he penetrated one so I'm expecting me to become pregnant Once schools over.

I was really nervous though because my mom isn't really supportive on certain stuff, she would probably kick me out if she discovered she was going to be a grandma at 45.

Besides I am just 16 and Liam is 17 and we are graduating soon (probably) and I haven't really lived life yet. But as of now Liam is being supportive and that's all I needed.

For now.

---
Dont ask why Shes graduating at 16 please. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I didn't update sooner I forgot my login but eventually remembered I was logged in on my ipad so ya.