Chapter 33

[A/N] I hope you'll like :)

"Oh my God, Haz! That's hilarious!" Louis laughed along with his mate. They just broke the bed while mating for the fourth time today.

"Fuck I forgot fragile those things are..." Harry groaned as he looked at the bed, moving his hips so his erection hit Louis prostate dead on making the small man gasp loudly.

"Hazza, please just knot me..." Louis begged pulling Harry closer by the back of his head, fingers playing with the curls there as their lips connected.

"Fuck Lou, I swear you're insatiable! And fuck if it's not a huge turn on for me baby! Love you my sexy kitten" Harry groaned kissing Louis as he trusted into his leaking hole, hard and deep, just the way Louis likes it.

"Lou, fuck baby, I'm gonna knot you so good, gonna be filled up with my cum and pups--" Harry moaned Louis name as he orgasmed in the same time as Louis. His wings extending wide, huge and black.

"That was intense..." Louis said after a few minutes of catching his breath, he was exhausted but he doesn't want to fall asleep and to wake up realising it was all a dream.

But it isn't, it's really happening and he couldn't be happier.

"Lou...?" Harry asked after he nodded, approving Louis.

"Hmmm" Louis hummed playing with Harry's left wing as the lied on their sides, facing each other, Harry's knot still inside him.

"Thank you... For forgiving me...I'm really happy you did and I promise you won't regret it, I'm gonna be the best mate to you and the best father for our babies, I love you so much my kittens." Harry promised kissing Louis kitten ears.

"I forgave you long time ago... I was just too stupid to realise it...I'm sorry Hazza, I love you with all my heart, only you, my strong alpha." Louis confessed kissing his mate's wing which was covering him like a huge fluffy blanket.

"Not stupid, you're such a smart little omega, how can you call yourself stupid baby? You're perfect, my perfect mate" Harry kissed Louis forehead as they cuddled closer, under Harry's wing.

"Mommy, daddy, wake up, dinner's ready, you have to eat something..." Harry jr said through the door, sighed when he got no response.

"Ok, I did not want to do that, but seems like I have to." Harry jr groaned, opening the door, huffed when he saw his bed broken "Dad, mom! You broke my bed." Harry jr said giggling when he saw his parents cuddled together in the broken bed covered by wings.

"C'mon mommy, daddy wake up" Harry jr said kissing his mother's cheek as he saw him slowly opening his gorgeous blue eyes, blinking at him "H-hi baby!" He said kissing his son's cheek trying to get up but being stoped by the heavy wing over him.

"Hazza wake up, love" Louis called his sleeping mate, caressing his face and kissing his lips, giggling when Harry tried to catch his lips after Louis disconnected the kiss "C'mon Hazzabear wakey wakey" Louis giggled into his mate's hair which was literally everywhere.

"Mmmmm don't wanna...." Harry groaned tried to hide by cuddling closer to Louis, his face hiding into Louis next.

"Dad, c'mon you both need to eat, it's dinner time!" Harry jr said sitting on the floor next to his broken bed.

"Oh, hi there baby H!" Harry said happy to see his mate and son. He loves having them close to him "Come cuddle with us" Harry said and Harry jr was about to decline the offer, but his father used his powers to pull him in the bed under his wing.

"No! Dad that's gross, you two had like 5 rounds of sex here, I'm literally lying in your cum/sweat mess! Yuchh!" Harry jr protested groaning when his father laughed at him, not letting him get up from the bed.

"Don't worry Harry used his powers to clean us and the bed so it's ok, lovely" Louis giggled at his son as Harry used his powers to repair the bed.

"Oh thank God! But still! You're both naked!----" Louis cut his son off by giggled "Nope I have my bra and panties on, I'm not naked! And about your dad, well, he's always naked so better get used to it"

"Oh God, you're guys are gross! I can't believe you!" Harry jr groaned hiding in his mother's chest as Harry got up from the bed completely naked, looking like a fucking sex God.

"Oh c'mon baby, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before, you don't have to be shy, it's not like you haven't seen a penis before, oh and by the way, we need to talk after dinner, me, you and your sexy mother." Harry winked at Louis as Louis blushed.

"Oh God please tell me it's not what I think it is!" Harry jr prayed.

"It's about what you saw yesterday, me and Louis mating..." Louis and Harry jr blushed.

"You're both so cute blushing!" Harry cooed at them kissing both of their foreheads then made his way across the room to grab a pair of black boxers.

"Dad, you really are something... " Harry jr sighed, getting up from the bed, helping his mother do the same, blushing when he saw his mother basically naked body. His mom is damn hot, that's a statement.

"Louis, put something on yourself, you're gonna get a cold!" Harry said worried. It was really cold. He helped Louis by getting him a pair of sweats and a shirt ( which of course were Harry's) then dressed him up "Awww look how cute you are! My baby kitty" he kissed Louis' lips, then picked him up over his shoulder then doing the same to his son and carrying them out of the room, laughing and playfully slapping their bums as they tried to get down.

"Mommy, daddy!" The babies said when they saw their parents coming in the living-room. The immediately ran to them.

"My sweets! Oh my darling babies, look how cute you are!" Harry said putting his son and Louis down as he knelt down to hug his beautiful babies.

"Daddy, missed you! Is daddy ok now? No hurt?" Little Marcel said with tears in his eyes same as his other three babies.

"I'm perfectly fine love, daddy's ok, were you worried about me?" Harry coed at his sweet babies.

They nodded, hugging their dad closer as Harry picked them up and took them to the kitchen as he promised that he's fine, that he loves them and that he's going to make tons of pancakes.

"Oh look who's finally awake! Morning baby brother!" Chris said going to kiss Louis cheek but was stoped in the middle by a very angry Harry shoving him away from his family.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

[A/N] Sooo what do you think? Did you like it? By the way what do you think about Louis and Harry giving Harry jr 'THE TALK' :))))))))

Also I want to thank you for all your comments and votes, it really means a lot to me that someone out there is reading my story and actually even like it :>