Chapter 6.

~Nathan~

"Aye Nate, go make sure the bathrooms are clear and ain't nobody in there fuckin' like last time." My supervisor said through the walkie-talkie.

"I gotchu." I replied back.

I made my way through the now empty club to the hallway reserved for the restrooms.

I pushed open the Men's bathroom door and called out loudly, "Aye anybody in here? The club is closed so...get out."

I waited for a response then checked each stall.

I walked out after turning off the lights and locking the door.

I walked further into the hallway and reached the Women's door.

I pushed my way in and called out again, "Anybody in here?"

A sniffle.

"Hello?" I said. "Whoever is in here needs to leave. The club is closed."

I checked each stall until I reached the one in the corner, farthest from the door.

I knocked on it gently.

"Ma'am, the club is closed. I'm gonna need you to step out-"

The lock clicked and the door swung in, revealing a beautiful woman with tear marks down her face.

Besides the ruined makeup, nothing else seemed to be wrong.

"You alright?" I cautiously asked, taking a small step back and setting a hand on my taser.

You never knew what kind of crazy women you'd meet in a nightclub.

She nodded and wiped at her eyes but didn't look up at me.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm leaving now." She stepped past me and walked towards the door and that's when I saw her arms.

Both of her wrist were red, like they were held tightly with something for a while.

I grabbed one gently and she jumped away from me

"Don't touch me." She snapped.

"I...I'm sorry but, your arms...what happened to you?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing. Can I go now?"

"Uh yes. Do you have a way to get home?"

She looked away.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure? I could call you a cab or if you need to borrow a phone to call someon-"

"I said YES so could you stop trying to fucking help me. I don't need your help!" She yelled and made her way to the door with a slight limp.

Well damn.

I sighed.

"Fine."

I quickly walked past her and opened the door for her.

Even though she was being bitchy, I do still have manners.

She stopped abruptly and narrowed her eyes at me, then walked out.

I turned off the lights and locked the door, and turned to see that she was gone.

I walked back to the floor of the club and looked around for her.

She was nowhere to be found.

"Hey Paul?" I called to the bartender whose head popped up at the sound of his name.

"Yeah?"

"Did you just see a strange woman come through here?" I asked, taking a seat at the bar.

"Yep, took off outside like a bat out of hell." He cackled.