The fluffy makeup!- jay

You squeezed your eyes tight as you curled up in your bed, trying to forget everything you saw. You wanted to see nothing. You WERE nothing. You were just a decoy, and that just made you feel even worse. "What did i do to deserve this?" you whimpered, tears streaming down your face. You faced the window, but that made you even more upset. The sky was a deep blue, like his eyes, and the leaves turned his auburn ginger brown. There was no point of holding back any more tears, because they wouldnt stop flowing. You jumped when you heard a voice you didnt want to hear at your door, and you flopped down on your bed, putting your pillow over your head.

"Y/n? You in there? Its me, jay,"
"GO AWAY! YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYWAYS!"
"Thats... Not true... Look, please let me explain myself. Nya got into my stuff, and that meant she found out where you were too."
"What?"
"I... Never wanted you to be in harms way, so.. "
"You made a tracking device."
"Yeah but... Then she trapped me there, and tried to make you jealous, so i was hers. I know youre mad, so... Ill just leave you alone. Goodbye y/n," you jumped off your bed and flung open the door. He was about to walk away when you wrapped your arms around his neck, and passionately smashed your lips to his. When you pulled apart, you looked at him in those deep blue eyes and whispered, "please dont go," he smiled, and you clung onto him tighter, resting your head on his chest.