Together for never

Ok I know you guys are mad and anxious to see what happens next in the story and I haven't been updating. I don't have an excuse except for I was at my moms house for most of this summer. Up above is a song I just recently discovered. Its called dirty angel and its a night core version.

------------------------------------------------

Eina's pov

------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to a moonlit forest. Every thing was shrouded in shadows and swathed in silver light. And then realized I had fallen asleep by the bank of the stream.

I groaned in annoyance at the time loss but decided to stay there a little longer to think some way to get away from my parents, my old pack, the rouge king, and my.........I choked at the thought and stopped. I just couldn't think about him, I just can't.

After about an hour of thinking of what to do I noticed that the entire bottom half of my red, silky night gown was comepletly soaked with water from the stream. It had seeped up from the ground I sat on.

I sighed and stood up feeling the cold stream water run down my legs and pool onto the already soaked and muddy ground. The mud was making my feet sink into it slowly, but surely, so I pulled my feet out and stepped away from the muddy stream bank.

The red silk of the night gown now looked like dark blood plastered to my pale skin. I shivered at the memory of me down in that basement, my ivory skin covered in my own blood.

I looked ahead of me and realized I was going east.......................back to my old pack. I growled in my throat at how stupid I was not to look what direction I was going in.

I was going to turn south to run that way when I felt it. A warm tingly sensation cover my entire body and make me want to run towards the source. That tingly sensation was the feeling of my mate being nearby.

I heard a growl then a gasp from in front of me. And then I heard it. The musical voice of my mate........my James. "Eina!" I heard him say but before he could even move I ran towards the south as fast as I could.

I didn't care if I hurt him, I was running for his own good. No one, not even my own mate would want someone broken and f***** up like me.

I started out on two feet then switched to four, then I changed in my fox form and ran faster than I ever had before. The trees flew past me in a blur. My breaths were starting to come out in sharp gasps. What felt like seconds of running was actually a span of hours.

James had not given up on chasing me and he had changed into his wolf form making him faster than before. And if anything he had grown more determined to catch me. And instead of me putting distance between me and himself, he seemed to be getting closer by the minute.

I tried to speed up but instead I fell flat on my face with a startled and pained yelp. James flew past me then stopped after he realized I had fallen. He ran over to me, his raven black fur turned silvery blue from the moonlight.

He crouched down beside me and whimpered at me being in pain. I pushed my ears flat to my head and pushed my face into the dirt. This was a sign of submission I had been taught by my pack, except I was in human form doing it and without the ears.

James whimpered and nuzzled his face into my neck with his ears pulled back onto his head, too. Lily was storing in my head and started to purr at the proximity of our mate. I guess his wolf could hear Lily because James got a happy look in his eyes.

James lifted his ears and nuzzled further into my neck. I had to admit I wanted to purr too but I couldn't. That would get his hopes up on me staying. I just couldn't not when I knew it would hurt him.

I tried to pull away but James growled in my neck and put himself on top of me. When I looked into his eyes I saw that they had changed from crystal blue to a deep yellow amber, so I knew his wolf was in control.

He was much bigger than me in size and he was also bigger than the rouge king and he was also my mate which meant he had equal or more strength than I did. I looked away from him to the ground knowing what was coming.

Within the first few days of being with an alpha for a mate the alpha wolf would want to finish the mating process which was marking and then..........yeah. And I had been away from my mate for more than a month so it was easier for James wolf to take over in my presence.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain and when it came it hurt.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yeah I'm skipping this part because I really don't like writing this kind of stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------

After he was done I knew James was back in control and I felt the sorrow and pain roll off him in waves at what his wolf did to me. He whimpered again and tried to come and nuzzle my face but I got up and took off, not even caring that it hurt to walk let alone run. I felt James try to run after me after he realized I had ran but I had a head start and I was soon consumed by the shadows of the forest and away from his sight, just a white streak pelting through the dark shadows.

--------------------------------------------------------

1001 words.