22.) You tell him you're pregnant

Paul: He gets emotional, and really happy that he's going to be a father.
"You're going to be a great father Paul" You say with a smile. "I promise you that I'll be the best father I can be" he replies as he kisses your forehead softly.

John: When you told him the news, he got excited. John might not be the type to show his emotions a lot, be when it came to it being his child, he was really supportive. "I can't wait to hold the little fella in me arms" John said happily as he hugged you.

George: When you tell George, he gets really happy and excited that he is going to be a father. "That's great news!" He says almost screaming. "You seem even more excited then I am George" You reply with a chuckle. "Just imaging that I'm going to be a father soon, how could I not be excited!" He replies with a grin. "Oh George" You reply as he kisses you passionately.

Ringo: Ringo is not the best at handling situations, but he took the news really well. "The baby is going to be as beautiful as her mommy" Ringo said with a wink. "Oh Ringo" you replied while blushing. "I still can't believe I'm going to be a father ahhh!" He said while hugging you tightly.

I hope you guys enjoyed! :)
-Stephanie