The Return

Hellooooooooo my beautiful unicorns !! 😊😇 like the new cover ?? 👀 sorry for the centuries late short update 😕 don't kill me !

Hope ya enjoy the new chapterr. And enjoy that picture of my best friend Joseph and my crazy sister photo bombing a perfect picture of a sunset. 😅😅
- Glazeisaunicorn215

Claire's POV

                       My head was pounding, and I could swear on my great uncle Gary, that my brain was gonna make a break for it. I groaned, rolling on my side and put my palm on my forehead. Ew, I'm sweaty. Yup, that's definantley sweat. What an awkward situation.

                          I cracked my eyes open and quickly saw that it was a mistake. Above me was an ape woman looking as if any second she would eat me.  I groaned.

                    "There will be none of those sounds young lady! I do not approve of those. Well? How was the sleepover? You missed two balls while you were out."

                     Two words, demon mother. I cleared my throat and gave her a smile that seemed more like a grimace.

                    "Mother it-" I was interrupted.

                "Proper ladies most definantley do not speak without cleaning their mouths!" She scolded. She meant brush their teeth. I most definantley did miss her the most.

                    "Then why did you ask?" I questioned. The glare that she gave me could send most men running through the door in their soiled underwear. I swallowed down my pride and nodded to her.

                     "I'm terribly sorry mother." I said, but it probably sounded very insincere.

####$$$$#####

                      In the process of brushing my teeth, I heard a little beeping noise. I paused and looked around the bathroom curiously. All I saw was the familiar rack of towels, glass shower, toiletries, toilet, mirror and sink.

                        I ignored the beeping and continued brushing. After a while the sound started to aggravate me, so I rinsed out my mouth and headed towards the sound in my room.

                     It continued until it finally lead me to underneath my bed. A little black rectangular device sat there with a little blue gift bow. A phone. I gazed at it cautiously. My mother never let me have one, she claimed to not believe in such technology. I frowned and wrapped my fingers around it, taking the bow off of the phone.

                  I pressed a button and the screen turned on, showing me a spam of messages with the contact named "hotty with a body". I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. Clicking on those messages, they read:

WAKE UP YOU INFERNAL BIRD CAGE!! Like my new name for you? It's because you always have a wild birds nest on your head. I mean, I don't mind, some girls find that of style. :)                 -Merlin

WAKEY WAKEY I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!!!
      :((((((                 -Merlin

    Not really hahaha but I need you to wake up. I need to update you on all the hottest gossip in this realm.                  -Merlin

       Are you ever going to wake up you mad woman? Feeing like a sloth yet ??????
              -Merlin

          You tend to ignore me a lot :(
                          -Merlin

   If you do not wake up in three minutes, I will send a certain vampire to wake you up for me!!
                          -Merlin

   I'm just kidding, I would never betray my BFF like that :))           -Merlin

     GURRRLLL you sleep more than my zombie eternally asleep friends!!! -Merlin

And BTW I might have erased your memories temporarily so that you wouldn't overreact. Then that witch would have suspected something. She is a witch, right ?!?!?    -Merlin

                Suddenly a force knocked me down and my eyes shut involuntarily. I remembered everything that happened. That charming pop tart stealing vampire Atticus, his witty knight Valdus, that snake of a vampire Celmira, the poor troll Maria, and much more. I frowned once again.

                 I texted him back:

:( That's my mother Merlin....not a witch. I don't blame you for getting a bit confused -infernal bird cage

      Almost instantly I heard that annoying beep. I'm guessing that he is a fast texter.

          Well then...I'm sorry...for you. :/// -Merlin

I replied:

            Oh hush!! She's nice when you meet her, not when she's panicked because a strange looking man has appeared in her home randomly!!                          -infernal bird cage

I beg to differ. -Merlin

You didn't appear in her home??? -infernal bird cage

No, I did that. But I'm not strange looking :( back in my day, females considered me mysterious and captivating. -Merlin

I'm sure they did, with all those 'captivating' good looks' Oh wait, weren't those spells?? -infernal bird cage

      I didn't put them ALL under spells. Only a couple of stubborn ones. IM NOT STRANGE LOOKING!!! you wound me :((( -Merlin

After that, I put the small device in my purse and headed to the shower. Before I stepped into the stream of water, I looked into the mirror. Staring back at me was a girl with wide doe hazel eyes and pale skin. Almost too pale. Then of course, there was my hair. My strange tangled up hair. I mean, it wasn't that bad, was it? I giggled a bit. Who cares?

I would find that answer out at the breakfast table with a mother who sees everything with hawk eyes.

After showering myself and brushing a comb through those tangles, I put my hair up into an elegant bun and put on my underwear. Sadly, my boobs weren't big, but my mother still insisted on buying me bras that were just a little too big.

"Padding is everything" she would tell me. Apparently I was forced to never wear sports bras. I was in need.

I missed home. My room that was a welcoming shade of lavender and a white silk bed set. It also had my personal things, such as my diary, my desk full of pens and binders, my library shelves, my teddy bears, my closet, and my soft white carpet. I smiled and inhaled the smell of pumpkin spice candles.

But then again, there was this feeing of longing. This ache in my chest, coincidentally in the area of my heart. I missed something, someone.

I shook that alone feeing away and wiggled my arms.
I guess one would call me happy as I did a little dance in my underwear. But I think that it was time to get serious.

I put on my red formal dress that stopped halfway above my knees. I had a large grin on my face and put on some wedges to raise my height a bit.

Time to face the hell that Welcomes me home. I would have to find out the "hottest gossip in this realm" from Merlin later.