Chapter 37

"Skyla? Sky? Babe? Skyla?" I heard Aidan ask making me smile again.

"Goodmorning Aidan." I said and I turned to him.

"I made you breakfast, I thought you might be hungry." he said as he handed me a plate with a healthy sandwich.

"Ah, thank you. Can you maybe lend me a sweater or long shirt?" I asked and he shortly got out of the bed to grab one.

"Dark blue shirt or grey sweater?" he asked and I looked up.

"Uhm, grey sweater would be nice." I said and he nodded.

"Here you go." he said and I quickly slid the sweater over my body.

"Thanks, I love you." I said before taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Our plane leaves in three hours, I packed all our stuff you only need to get changed then we're ready to go." he said smiling and he started putting his clothes on.

"Okay, but shouldn't I shower? I mean, yeah...it's normal to do that after you have sex so..." I said but he raised his shoulders.

"That isn't really necessary, I did shower for a short time. But I don't think you need it though." he said as he grabbed my plate because I had finished my breakfast.

"I'll go get all our stuff to the living room, call a cab, tell Dean the time of our arrival, am I forgetting something?" he asked and I stood up to calm him down.

"Nothing, you're doing way too much and I don't do enough, you're the best." I said and I stood on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"You did enough last night." he replied and he softly slapped my ass.

"I did not! I was just laying there letting it all happen." I said making him chuckle.

"And that was perfect, now go get some clothes on." he said and he walked out of the room.

I grabbed a pair of simple skinny jeans, but I kept only the sweater on my top half.

When I walked downstairs with my suitcase, and Amber raised her eyebrows.

"Skyla, you actually listened?! OMG, I meant it as a joke, Skyla?! I thought you were still yeah...a vrigin." she said and I blushed.

"No, I lost it like five or six months ago with Aidan. And last night was only the second time we did it so it's not that bad." I said and she crossed her arms.

"I still haven't done it, what's it like?" she asked making me roll my eyes.

"Easier than I thought it would be, it's just lay there and move with his movements, and if they want something else they'll tell you." I said and she nodded.

"You make it sound so easy!" she exclaimed making me giggle.

"It is, but it's also very pleasurable." I said and she nodded understanding.

"Sky?! You ready?!" I heard Aidan yell making me smile.

"I think it's time for me to leave, I really loved seeing you again." I quickly said and we gave eachother a big hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, good luck in New-Zealand, and please text me." she said and I nodded.

"Well, bye then." I said before I walked away to see Aidan waiting for me.

"Let's go." Aidan said as he opened the door for me.

I walked out of the room, and he closed the door after me.

"I was suprised last night, you were doing like different." he said smiling but what did he mean?

"In a good or bad way?" I asked making him chuckle.

"In a good way, you were like energetic and fun. I liked it." he said and he quickly kissed my forehead.

"Well, I was guessing it went better, but was I way better than last time." I replied making him nod heavily.

"Was I that bad when we first had sex?!" I exclaimed and I could notice he was trying to avoid any eye contact.

"I was?! You should've told me." I said and he politely opened the door for me so I could walk outside.

"Well yeah a little bit, but it was fine." he said as he put our suitcases in the back of the cab.

"But I thought I did fine, what did I do wrong?" I asked as we both sat down in the back of the cab.

"You didn't do anything wrong, you were just unexperienced." he said but I crossed my arms.

"Well, tell me what I should do then to make you have a good time." I said and he sighed.

"I'm not gonna tell you, I don't want you trying hard to pleasure me. I just want you to feel good, and that will pleasure me." he said as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm serious, what can I do to make you feel good?" I asked and he sighed again.

"Nothing! I'm doing fine, you know that, I'm perfectly fine with the way you treat me." he said but I just looked down at my feet.

"But you do like special stuff to and with me, I never do anything back, I honestly feel guilty about that." I replied but he rubbed his tumb over the back of my hand.

"It's okay, I'm fine, just don't worry about me." he said smiling but I rolled my eyes.

"I know you just don't want to get in a fight so we won't break up before I go to New-Zealand." I sighed as I pulled my hand out of his.

"You caught me, but I love you." he said hoping I would reply with the same.

"I'm sorry but if you're not gonna be yourself anymore I will break up with you right now! You can be yourself, sometimes I want your opinion." I said and he nodded before grabbing my hand again.

"I love- wait! Last night you...did you only do it so that I...Aidan?! You did not have sex with me so I won't break up with you?!" I exclaimed and he looked at his lap in shame.

"Well no, you know I love you and all. But it was a thing I thought about though, not that it was like a main reason." he said but I gasped.

"Okay, you can stop here." I said to the driver and he immediately stopped.

I got out of the car, and I grabbed my suitcase.

I then just started walking on the sidewalk, hoping to forget what just happened.