Chapter 29

Chapter 29

•Megan•

School was a bore today. I had no one to talk to because Liam was getting personal tutoring during the day and I had to stress myself because I was trying to create lesson plans for after school.

Also Mr. Steel was there an it was extremely awkward knowing that my teacher is my dad and when people were still saying how we do each other I did my best to ignore it.

Also it sucked because people started bringing up Liams Facebook post about me that he posted a couple of months ago that he deleted. Do you remember it? If you don't it was when I ya know, bled out on his phone.

Also the little girl in the library that I'm at was there. She was still calling me Carrie and making fun of me. It didn't really get to me cause she was like 7 but it was annoying and sad because a 7 year old was making fun of me.

As of now I was sitting in the park waiting for Liam to come so I can tutor him. Tomorrow would be my last day tutoring him and the rest he'd just have to study for.

I sat there for about an hour till he came.

"What took you so long?" I asked looking at his shoes.

He sat down next to me looking frustrated with something.

"Do you know how many fucking Parks I went to?" He rubbed his forehead most likely trying to keep his calm.

"I told you the park!" I half shouted trying not to catch other parents attention.

"You didn't say which one." He simply said.

I laughed at the fact that we went to most of the Parks in our neighborhood.

"I sowwy." I said in a baby tone.

I gave him a puppy dog face so he can accept my apology. He tried to resist it by turning the other way till I seen a smirk fly across his face.

"You're too cute." He gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, I know." I agreed.

I dug in my backpack and got out some books and my journal which I had the lesson plans in.

"Last day Liam so make this count." I said as I flipped pages to look for the lesson plans.

All I planned for today was Ela and Math since he already had History and Science down. I flipped to the page that I knew was gonna be on the test that's coming up in a few days.

"Alright, so this is easy, it's basically let's say like a review." I explained

It was all algebra 2 problems and I felt like he was gonna fail cause it might be hard for him. But I'm determined to help him pass because who wants to go to summer school and watch their classmates walk to get their diploma? I know I don't.

I began to show him how to solve the problems and making you little jingles which might help him remember. He laughed and said how he wasn't gonna say that or remember that but it's so cheesy you are bound to remember it.

"Okay Liam since I think you've got the hang of it, I want you to solve problems 2, 4, and 6." I gave him a piece of loose leaf and a pencil.

While he was doing that I went to the swing area and the park and tried to text Brent. He's been ignoring me for a while now, well actually everyone.

I'm starting to feel more sympathy for him cause it isn't fair for me or him. I have no one to talk to about the fact that I had sex with Liam or he forgot the condom. Brent doesn't have someone he likes. He does get girls lining up for him but he ignores it and Julia I feel like she changed him for the better.

My thoughts flew away when I heard Liam calling me. I turned off my phone and walked over to him.

"What." I asked.

"I think I'm done." He stared at his paper.

I sat down next to him and took the paper.

Wrong, right, right answer but wrong format.

"Okay well you have one wrong which is number one so you clearly didn't use my jingle-"

"Cause it's stupid." He interrupted me.

"It's actually not, but anyways number 4 is correct and six is half a point." I told him.

I re taught him how to solve these equations and this time I was positive he got all answers correct so I closed the book and moved on to ELA.

By this time is was 7 p.m and we spent a much longer time on Algebra then I expected.

"So, in your case Ela would be kinda confusing so I have some cards." I took it out my bag pocket.

It had easy words and complicated words on it that I stole from reading the dictionary. I have to make sure he can read first as of being dyslexic before I start actually doing Ela.

"Okay so you will just say each word that's on each card Once I put it up." I said shuffling the cards.

The first one said Dog. An easy word.

"Dog." Liam said.

The next word said Apple.

"Abble." He said.

"Those are Ps bud." I put that card in the back to see if he'd get it right another time.

**

So far the only cards he got wrong was the ones with 'P' as a letter. Instead of saying P, he said B.

I told him the Bs he saw were now Ps and he quickly got it down. I then took out some random book that I wrote comprehension questions to.

"So I want you to read the first Chapter of this book and then I have some questions that you'd have to answer in a formal called R2D2 I'll explain more after we finish." I handed him the book and he looked at me with a disgusted face.

"I fucking hate books. And reading." He told me.

"You didn't have a hard time reading text messages your old girls sent you." I told him.

I know that was a bad moved but it just slipped. I didn't really mean to say that at all.

"It was voice notes they sent me thank you very fucking much." He spat.

"Well, you didn't have a hard time looking at those freaking naked pictures they sent you."

"Fuck this." He stood up dropping the book. "I quit this reading shit. Bringing up my old ways crossed the line you see I fucking changed for you ajd your sitting there using the fact that I used to text girls and get naked pictures."

I flinched at his harsh words and watched him walk away.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow?" I nervously asked.

I was fearful of his reaction when I seen a small nod come out of him and he continued to walk away.

Well great, I freaked up. This sucks. Also I have to walk all the way home.