The fluffy makeup!- lloyd

So many requests for updates, in one night. Thumbs till hurt, but ill do it for you all, my 1.85k readers! Lets do this and thank FrostyCuppyCake for the idea!!!

Once your parents were out of sight, you nodded a farewell before grabbing a knife from the kitchen and took it to your room. "Because im not good enough for anyone, because i cant trust anyone...." you whispered to yourself as you edged the knife closer to your throat. As you were about to end it,you felt to arms tackle you and snatch the knife away. You opened your eyes to see who pinned you on the bed. It was lloyd. He looked worried, and he stuck the knife in his pocket. "Y/n, what are you doing?"

"Why would i tell you? You lied to me! You have someone else, and im nothing!"
"Y/n, you dont understand-"
"Yes i do lloyd! This was all a joke! And theres no one out there for me, so whats the point of life?"
"Y/n, that was my cousin. I hadnt seen her in years, and we were very close." now that made you feel bad, and your eyes drifted from his. "Y/n, i still love you, and only you. Please forgive me." he gave you that look that you couldnt say no to and you nodded, not smiling, but you soon started to when you felt him hug you, tears streaming down his face and into your f/c shirt. "I love you too, lloyd,"

I hope this was fluffy enough for you all. For the safety of me and my likes on the story, i made sure to keep them together. Sorry guys, i dont want a load of fangirls hunting me down because i killed their bae. Anyways im here for suggestions, so ask away!