Chapter 41

Jaxon's Pov

I kept shouting at my Lawyer for him, to get them to bloody start already. I have been sitting cuffed in this little glass shielded box for about half an hour now and I was about to blow my bloody top. Seriously, who the bloody hell do they think they are, making me wait so long. Haven't they had me locked up long enough already. I was just about to start screaming abuse at my lawyer again, when a big TV screen opposite me switched on. There walking into a room with that prick was Isabella the hoe. It made my day seeing her looking so scared. Her face and trembling body made me want to laugh so hard.

I loved watching her body shake with pure fear. It pleased me so much seeing her so petrified. She deserved it, as the stupid cow had brought this all on herself. Not been able to hold it in any longer I began laughing so loud that people were starting to stare at me but I didn't give a crap. My wife gave me the evils as she mouthed for me to shut up. Silly hoe, I thought to myself while giving her my middle finger. Standing up she stormed out of the court room. Good riddance, I thought to myself as I gave her the biggest smile. Not wanting to bother seeing her pathetic face I Looked back at the screen.

I stared at Isabella. I mean really stared. She looked different. She looked fat. Audrey my wife had told me she had seen her and that Isabella had just had a baby but I didn't believe her. However, looking at Isabella now, I wasn't so sure. Maybe my wife wasn't lying but if she did just have a baby, wouldn't that make it mine? I questioned myself. Shoving all those ridiculous thoughts aside I turned to look at the pathetic form of the man holding onto her.

He looked like a right stuck up old snob. Yet he was a thug. He had beaten me up and for that I am going to get my revenge but first I need to get myself out of here. Which going by what my lawyer had told me, I should be able to walk out of here free today. Well as long as I keep my cool and my mouth shut that is. However, with the way they are making me wait right now, I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up this false calm facade for much longer.

Finally the judge entered the courtroom making me bloody stand up as if she's royalty, not that I would bother standing for royalty in the first place. When in reality she's just another whinny bitch just like the rest of the females of the world. It drives me insane how every woman thinks they're special. When all in all, the only thing they were put on this earth for was to satisfy us men and produce babies.

I stood slouching while thinking hurry up already. After swearing myself in, I sat waiting as both lawyers gave their long, useless, wretched speeches.

As Isabella's lawyer came into view I nearly died. At first I thought it had to be my eyes playing tricks on me but as I got a better look, I felt my heart near on stop.

I was mentally kicking myself for not paying more attention to my lawyer when he was talking to me. I sunk down lower into my seat, in hope to hide myself. For the first time in I don't know how many years, I suddenly felt sick to the core, even guilty.

There representing Isabella was none other than my father. My biological one at that. I hadn't seen or heard from none of my family since the day I ran away, at the age of fourteen. They were all too snobby and strict so I ran away to my new family, Audrey's family. They welcomed me into their home with open arms and even had me working for them doing the odd runs here and there. However, as much I hated my family back then, seeing my father standing there, in mere walking distance, hurt.

My chest tightened as he spoke to the jury about Isabella. How she was a kind and loving person and didn't deserve to be beaten up by scum. He didn't use those exact words but he might as well have. I guess when I changed my surname; I never thought that it would ever come to a time when I wished I hadn't. Because right at this minute, I wished he knew that all these awful things he was saying about me, he was actually saying about his own son.

I had managed to keep out of his view for now but how long would it be before he would notice who I really was? I questioned myself as bile rose in my throat just at the thought. For the first time in years, I felt like I wanted to cry. Yes I hated them when I was younger and I hated him now but to hear the disgust in his voice hurt even my stone cold heart. I never cared about anyone; Mr Jameson had thought me that. He said to stay alive in this world, his world, I had to void myself of all emotions and over the years that is exactly what I had done. However, this one bloody man, my father, had all my walls crumbling, at just mere sight of him. My lawyer nudged me making my eyes snap away from the screen or should I say my father.

"What you playing at? Stop staring at the offending lawyer before he locks you up for life." He whisper yelled at me. Taking in a few deep breathes, I managed to snap myself out of the shock I was feeling and put my hard face back on.

Speeches from both sides dragged on well into lunch and I was starving. I had been doing so well but I could feel my blood beginning to boil as the judge and Lawyers were called up to the bench, yet again. They seemed to be arguing more between themselves than just sorting everything out, so I could get the hell out of here. I tried breaking free from my cuffs a numerous of times but that wasn't going to happen as long as the dickhead of an officer was standing beside me. He had already coped onto what I was trying to do and had cuffed me to a metal railing that edged the circumference of the cubical.

"ALL RISE" the powerful voice of the judge boomed across the court. Wanting to know what was happening my lawyer faced me. "We're breaking for lunch." He stated sounding as pissed as I felt. Then he walked off leaving me alone with the officers. I wanted to punch him right there and then but knowing I couldn't, I made a mental note to give him a piece of my fists, once I get out of here.

********************

I hope you enjoyed your surprise: Jaxon's chapter :)

I have to ask you all though, does anyone feel sorry for Jaxon?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Thank you for reading Mel xoxo

My mum was admitted into hospital last night but thankfully today is looking a lot better. I will try  and upload as soon as possible though .