3.0

"Show me a little love because all I've ever known is hate."

~~~

Louis was so very content right now.

His legs were tangled with Harry's, fingers intertwined as well, even though Harry
was still asleep.

Louis let out a little yawn, turning to bury his face in Harry's warm neck. Someone's phone was buzzing on the floor but Louis was too sore to reach over and grab it.

For once in his life, Louis blushed at the memory of the sex he had the previous night. Louis was never one to be shy in that department, but he was so happy last night, so in love with this fucked up, yet absolutely amazing, lad.

He was also worried.

Would Harry be able to handle this? Would he even want a relationship?

Louis was so deep in his worries that he didn't notice the way Harry's breathing changed and the grip around his waist tightened.

Therefore, when Harry mumbled a, "Morning", Louis flinched.

"What is it?" Harry asked softly, tracing patterns into Louis's cheekbones, smiling sleepily down at him.

"I don't know... I see you slept well."

"I usually sleep well when I'm with you," Harry said with no shame and pure honesty. "What's on your mind, doll?"

"You. You're always on my mind, though," Louis said quietly.

Harry chuckled throatily, kissing at Louis's forehead. "What about me?"

"Lots of stuff, I suppose. Last night..."

"Do you regret it?" Harry asked, smile faltering. "Please tell me you meant what you said."

"I did," Louis said quickly. "Yes, Harry, I love you."

Harry smiled again, breathing out a sigh. "Alright. Tell me what's bothering you, then."

"It's just that... Harry, if we want to be serious... If you want to be in a relationship with me, I'll need you to come to me if you need me, even if I am the problem. I don't want you to hurt yourself," Louis said, his voice dripping with sadness.

"You want to be together?" Harry asks in shock, shifting  Louis to straddle his lap.

"'Course I do," Louis said softly, fingertips tracing Harry's tattooed chest. "Love you."

"I love you," Harry said with a smile, reaching out to cup Louis's cheeks, smiling up at him fondly. "Louis William Tomlinson, will you be my boyfriend?"

Louis laughed a little, almost purring at Harry's soft touch. "I'd love to be... But, Harry, I need you to do what I said."

"Think I'm Daddy," Harry teased, hands running down Louis's back.

"I'm serious," Louis said, but he was smiling. "Come to me if you want to hurt yourself... Use me if you need to."

"I'd never use you," Harry whispered, hands moving to entangle his fingers with Louis's.