Ch.1

In Auradon
In Beauty and the Beast's castle, Prince Ben, their son, kept gazing out the window. He could see the magical barrier flickering and shimmering over the Isle of The Lost, even from way across the sparkling blue sea. He couldn't help feeling sad at the sight of it how that far-off isle of exiled prisoners and the royal tailor was fitting Ben into his blue coronation suit while jotting down Ben's measurements on the notepad. Belle and Beast strolled into the room, then Beast said while blinking his blue eyes behind black bold-frame glasses "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month?"

He said while passing on to Ben "You're just a baby." Belle, who looks lovely in her yellow dress "He's turning sixteen, dear." Ben said "Hey Pops," Beast said, taking off his glasses while smiled and tucked his glasses into his jacket pocket "Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned king, I didn't make a good decision until I was at least...forty-two." Belle faced him and said "Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight." Beast said as he winked to Ben "It was either you or the teapot,"

Ben chuckled and Beast said with his eyebrows dancing "Kidding," Ben said "Mom, Dad, I've chosen my first official proclamation!" They looked at each other and smiled then, Ben said "I've decided that the children on the Isle of The Lost should be given a chance...to live here in Auradon," They gawked wide-eyed at him, then Ben said as he's gesturing toward the isle out of the window "Everytime I look out at the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

Beast said "The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Ben said "We started out with a few at first----only ones who need our help the most, I've already chosen them." Beast said with his eyebrows furrowing "Have you?" Belle placed a hand on his arm and said "I gave you a second chance." then, looked at Ben and said "Who are their parents?" Ben said "Cruella De Vil, Hades, Jafar, Doctor Facilier, Evil Queen, Ursula, Captain Hook..." then, took a breath "And Maleficent."

The tailor gasped and dropped his notepad then, Beast shouted "Maleficent? She is the worst villain in the land!" Ben said "Dad, just hear me out here!" Beast said while shaking his finger "I won't hear of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" Butlers opened the door and the tailor slunk quietly out of the room. Ben said "But their children are innocent, don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?"  Beast stared long and hard at his son and Ben said as he gave him a pleading look "Dad," Beast looked at Belle and said "I suppose the children are innocent."

Beast looked and walked away then Belle stand in front of Ben to put up his collar and said "Well done." Ben looked at his mother and she walked towards Beast then, said "Shall we?" Belle put her arm around his arm as he looked at his son. Ben went towards the window and gazed at thr Isle of The Lost then, looked down at his ring and looked up again." Meanwhile Mal was spray-painting, Jay looked out over the bazaar from the nearby building rooftop, Evie strutted across the table, Carlos climbed out of his window, Ash spray-painted beside her uncle's shop, Stefan stealing old New Orleans' items, Lena flirting at her mother's shop, and Rick scared everyone with his blue flames on his hands.

Mal: They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

Jay: A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home

Evie: So what? There's mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love

Carlos: They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood

Mal and Evie: Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

All (except Ash, Stefan, Lena, and Rick): I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

Ash: Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just... unique!

Stefan: What, me? A traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Oh, we're not friends
What's up with that?

Lena: So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made you hurt?

Rick: The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet

Ash and Lena: Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

(Instrumental bridge)

Everyone: I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core