My Hot Mechanic 15

Thank You happybunnyx123 for the cover!!!! I Absolutly love it.

Keisha POV

It was the last day of school and I was coming up short on ideals. I had no hacking ideal how to get his attention or to even pull him away from all the girls that followed him around. Then I got it his car, I had to mess with his car to get him alone I was a genius. Of course that means in order for me to do this I would have to break into his car a second time but im not sure if he’ll be as nice this time. I had to do something here at school that would bring him to me.

So I needed to ditch class, I had my tools ready I was planning on breaking a window but that would be too loud so instead I decided to stick a piece of glass in his tire extreme but he deserved that much since he was the reason I got suspended and our tires were cheap so it would really hurt him. Now I just had to figure out how to sneak out of class without being noticed, how the hell did everyone else did it without getting caught. My creative writing class was the easiest to get out of since my teacher never was in class after she gave us our assignment. So I slipped out of class and ran like hell out to the parking lot. Spotting Andres car was kind of complicated since there was a few red trucks but eventually I fount it.

I pulled out the bag of crushed glass smeared it on two of his driver side tires to make it seem like he ran over it. Then I took the largest piece and jammed it inside his front tire then pulled it out there was a gaping hole that air was swooshing out quickly, I put a smaller piece inside the hole then I jammed that original piece inside his tire. My job was done, by the time he got to his car his tire would be flat then he would have to come to the shop.

Andre POV

Last day of school, then I was free I made sure to give every girl my number then I got a few that I really had my eye on. My dad didn’t care I had over which meant I was having parties at my place for the next two and half weeks. I was throwing one tomorrow which meant I had a lot of cleaning up to do so I was ready to leave ASAP.

But of course I would have a flat, I didn’t know I ran over glass but you never know where you run over things like this. So now I was stuck with a flat and I needed to go home and get my house party ready. I didn’t even have that much for a new tire and my Dad wouldn’t be home until tonight this was great. I had no way to get this fixed unless I asked Keisha.

It was a long shot but I had to try she loved cars she wouldn’t turn how changing a tire just because she hated me or maybe she would?

I drove my truck slowly into the garage and hoped out.

“Hey Mr. Richardson!” The Mechanics teacher Nick walked over to me. He was a thirty something guy who acted as if his job was a social job rather than a teaching job and asked if we would call him by his first name.

“Hey Nick”

“What wrong with your truck”

“Flat tire. Is Keisha here?”

“Oh yeah she over there” He pointed to the back of the shop where a old black rusted car was. “We can give you a used tire for $30 is that good?”

“Yeah that’s great” It was more than great I thought I would be paying more than that “Anyway Keisha could do it?” Nick looked at me strange but shrugged his shoulders

“Keisha! Customer!” He walked off leaving me standing there

She popped her head up from under the car looked my way and shook her head. It wasn’t a no because she started walking towards me.

“I hope you have a good reason for bothering me” She seemed smug like something good had just happened to her.

Then I realized it

“You!” I doubled over laughing.

“Whats funny”

“You owe me $30”

“What the hell are you talking about?” She glared at me

“My tire, I didn’t run over any glass I would of seen it”

“Right like how would you know, are you on the lookout for glass while you drive?” She had a point

“No but when things like this happens its usually your fault I just cant prove it this time”

“Right” She rolled her eyes and went to work on my car. I felt awkward just standing there while my hot mechanic went to work so I sat and watched in awe.

She wasn’t like any of the girls I talked to, her jeans had black smears over them, her shirt had Grease stains, her hair was in a ponytail and some strings were sticking to her face. She was hot I knew it there was no denying it, if you peeled away the dirtiness and the truly looked you saw her as a knockout. She was slim curves in the right places, her boobs were the perfect size not too small not too big, her belly was flat. I imagined if she took her hair out that hold put a bit of makeup on she could pass as a different person not crazy ass Keisha.

“Andre!” I snapped out of my daydream

“What?”

“Stop checking me out”

“Im not checking you out” I looked away quickly time flies when your imagine the wrong things.

“Right, you car is good. You must of ran over a lot of glass because there was some stuck inside out your tire”

“I didn’t run over any glass”

“Yes you did its on your back tire too, I cleaned it, there’s no leak. So $30 please” She pushed her hips to the left and put out her right hand which was black from dirt. I loved it deep down

“Ill pay you if you agree to go to my party tomorrow?”

“No, you can just go pay Nick” She crossed her arms

“Come on im trying to be nice.”

“Nice” She faked laughed “I should be flattered but im not”

“Keisha” I took a step towards her, she put her hand up to stop me.

“No, you can pay Nice. Nice talking to you” she walked back to her car.

I ended up paying Nick, but I couldn’t leave without making peach with her. It was something about her that I couldn’t resist maybe Krissy was right maybe I wanted her because she didn’t want me but I knew that wasn’t it. She was a challenge she was different. I wanted that girl badly.

See everyone i told yall i promise to upload, But tomarrows friday which means party night so i proboly wont upload till saturday unless i cant fall asleep but vote and comment:)