Chapter 34

[A/N] Hope you'll like it :)

****the image is Harry jr's face at the end of the chaper****

"Oh, hello, I don't believe we've met, I'm Chris Wood, Louis's brother---" Chris was cut off by an aggressive Harry who has him pinned on the wall with force "Don't even say my mate's name! You have nothing to do with him! You are a fucking lying bitch! Did you tell him what you did huh?!" Harry yelled at him holding tighter onto his neck making it impossible for him to breathe.

"Dad slow down! You're gonna kill him!" Harry jr said worried and in the same time afraid to get between them because his father looked so angry, like he was ready to kill any moment.

He looks so powerful and kind of frightening? But Harry jr knows he won't hurt them. His father wouldn't hurt his pups or the mommy of his pups.

"Harry stop, what's gotten into you? C'mon babe, let go of him... For me...?" Louis begged moving closer to his mate then hugging him from behind.

"But Lou! He hurt my brothers! He was the one behind the attack! Marcy almost died! How can you even defend him?!" Harry asked angry but in the same time softer to his mate, letting go of Chris who fell on the floor coughing.

"H-he w-what? He's the guy who ordered those men to hurt Marcy and Ed...? But no, it can't be, he wouldn't do it, he's not---" Louis said with tears in his eyes. He finally meet his brother. The only part of family that accepts him and loves him and now apparently he's the one who attacked Marcy and Edward.

"Lou, baby calm down, please don't cry, it's ok, I'm here" Harry turned around so he was facing Louis and hugged him, hiding his mate into his muscular chest.

"It's true Lou, I did pay those guys to hurt Harry but they didn't know about Harry's identical brothers and attacked them instead thinking that Harry was using his multiplication power... But Lou I swear I did it to protect you... When I finally found you after years of search, you were mated with the king of vampires and werewolves and I wanted to contact you, to tell you that I'm your brother, but I didn't know how since you know you lived in that huge castle no one could get in without Harry's permission so I sent you a letter telling you who I am and asking you to accept meeting me, but you didn't respond, instead it was a beta who did it, I believe his name was Nicholas? I'm not sure, anyway he told me you weren't allowed to receive letters from nobody, how your mate was basically keeping you locked in the castle and torturing you, that he forced you to marry him and raped you and all sort of things. And I believed him... It was stupid from my part I've gotta admit it but I did believe him and well that's why I ordered those men to attack Harry, so I could finally get to you, I wanted to save you Louis, you and my nephews... I'm sorry for hurting your brothers Harry, I realised that I was wrong when Louis would talk about you at our dates with so much love... I'm really truly sorry..." Chris said with tears in his eyes.

"Nick told you that? " Harry asked the scared alpha on the floor whi nodded, he can tell Chris is telling the truth.

"Oh Chris..." Louis kind of coed with tears in his eyes kneeling down next to his brother hugging him " I believe you brother, sshhh don't cry, I know how mean can that man be... Nick is worst than the devil..." Louis tried to calm Chris down.

"I believe you too, Chris, I'm sorry for not letting you explain yourself before I attacked you... I'm kind of a little to protective when it comes to my family...Sorry and don't worry Nick's gonna pay for what he did." Harry said chucking when Harry jr coughed *a lot* refering to his father's protective self.

"Let's go eat dinner...?" Harry jr asked awkwardly as the room was silent, his dad looking at Chris and Louis hugging, jealous so he decided to speak then help his mother and uncle up, then grabbed l Chris hand and pulled him to the kitchen leaving his parents with his little brother there.

~*~*~*~

"Dadda, why hurt uncle C?" Edward asked curious.

While little Lou was already running to his mother, then hiding into his neck loving his mother warm embrace. Mom always makes him feel safe. Mommy is perfection in their eyes. ~And their father's eyes too~

"Momma...?" Little Marcel said walking to his mother needing his mommy's wonderful hugs to.

"Baby, come here" Harry asked Edward who immediately ran to his father jumping into his already opened arms, giggling when Harry hugged him to his chest lifting him up.

"Daddy's sorry for hurting uncle Chris... " Harry continued explaining to his son why he hurt Chris or course as good as he could, then they all went to the kitchen were Chris and Harry jr were waiting for them.

~*~*~*~ AFTER DINNER ~*~*~*~

"Can daddy stay with us tonight, mommy? Please can he...?" Little Louis asked in a cute voice from were he was sitting on his father's lap playing with the features of Harry's wings as they were all sitting on the sofa watching Scooby Doo.

"Yes baby, your daddy's gonna live with us from now on, forever..." Louis mumbled happily snuggling closer to his mate who has his left wing and arm around him and Harry jr. Edward and Marcel were sitting on Louis lap as Louis played with their wild curly hair.

"Really?!" All the three boys asked happy that they are finally going to live together with their dad.

"Yesss!" Harry jr giggled snuggling closer to Louis.

"Ok my doves, it's bath time!!" Louis said knowing how much his babies love bubble baths.

"Yeesss!" They all said happy running to the bathroom followed by Harry who happily offered to bath them letting Louis rest knowing that he's probably sore from all the action last night.

"You really love him huh? Wonder how does it feel to be in love..." Harry jr said to his love stuck mother who was looking after Harry and their babies as they went in the bathroom.

"Hmm, I love him so much, you can't even imagine... But don't worry some day, a few hundred years I hope, you'll fall in love too, find your other half, your mate... But for now you're all mine and I hope it stays like that for a long time. I don't know if I ever told you this but I'm really proud of you son, you've been helping me and your brothers so much, I don't know what I would have done -and would do- without you. I love you so much my pumpkin..." Louis kissed Harry jr forehead as he hugged him.

"Oh mommy of course I helped you, you're my mother and I love you with all my heart as well as I love my brothers and daddy and I would give my life for you... By the way I'm really glad that you and daddy made up." Harry jr said hugging Louis closer.

"Oh getting cosy there without me huh? " Harry said kissing both their foreheads then sat down next to Harry jr and lifting his son so he sat in his lap then multiplied himself so one of him could have Louis in his lap too.

"Sooo I believe we have to talk about something don't we? Harry said smirking at his son and Lou's blushing faces.

"Oh God..." Harry jr said hiding his face into his hands.

It's gonna be a long night...

[A/N] Please comment and let me know your opinions, I love reading your comments :)

Next chapter is about the talk :D