Chapter#19

Not edited.

Mahnoor's POV:

My eyes jerked open on mobile ringing, which stops instantly. I squeezed my eyes and open again, my view was still blur due to sleep. When I was fully awake I found Moosa looking at me with both arms on the steering wheel.

Why isn't he looking in front???

I frowned and look around to find we already stopped.

"Where are we?" I blurt, panicked by the location we were. I cannot see anyone as far as my sight goes.

"In my farmhouse."

"W-why you bring me here?" A frown formed on my forehead.

"To meet your family."

My family????

~*~

Moosa POV:

I tried to find emotions on her face when I mentioned her family but I found none. She was deep in thought looking at her hands on her lap. I unbuckled my seat belt and about to get off when I heard her voice.

"Don't!"

I turned around to face her.

"Let's go back... please."

What???

"Don't you want to meet your family?"

She shook her head and reply with a simple, "No."

Now, this was my time to frown.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,... can we go back now?" She asked desperately.

I thought she would be happy but her reaction took me off guard. Not knowing what to do I just nodded and start the car again. On the other hand, she leaned back to the seat and closed her eyes again.

She looked paler in a black dress and the urge to trace my fingers on her smooth skin was getting stronger every day. Only me and my Allah know how hard it was for me to stop myself from touching her, to hold her delicate form in my arms and flushed her into my chest. My grip on the steering wheel tightened, as I increase the car speed and refused to look at her.

She is no good for my heart...

I turned my car to the city. We have shopping to do for our wedding.

~*~

Mahnoor's POV:

I opened my eyes and found the car running on a street in the main city area. This area has four city's biggest markets one after another. Famous brands, restaurants, boutiques, marts, everything.

When we get here?

I slept again???

"Are you not feeling well Noor?" I heard Moosa's voice from beside and I nodded in answer. Our car came to a halt at the entrance of a huge boutique.

"Come, it's too late to order our wedding clothes. I hope she can do something." He got off from the car and I copied his movements. He led me inside the boutique and instantly we were greeted by a young girl.

"Assalam o Alaikum Moosa Bhai. Madam Natasha is waiting for you."

I looked at Moosa who nodded and mention me to follow him by tilting his head. The girl was leading us to Madam Natasha and soon a lady appeared from the cabin in front of us. As soon as she saw Moosa her smile widened.

"Finally, my most horrible friend is here." She walked slowly to us with a bright smile.

"Horrible Friend ... a new nickname for me?" I heard Moosa's amused voice.