(Treacherous)

April's POV:

"Where the hell is Mr.Benson?" I said to Selena. We were in the class but he hasn't arrived yet, so I went at the back to talk to Selena.

"Have no idea. Hope he's not here today" She said smiling. I nodded my head, but I hope he is here. I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Mr.Benson walking to his desk. I got up and went to sit back at my own. Mr.Benson turned around. My eyes widened from the sight in front of me. Woaahhhh what happened to him, his skin is chalky white. And he looks really weak. I had the urge to ask him if he is ok. But forget it.

"Ok today you’re going to be doing your assignment" He said. He told Selena too hand out the paper's. We all began doing it. I looked up from my paper and saw his head lying down on the desk. He must be really tired

 (1 hour later)

"Ok you can go now" He said not standing up from his desk. I got up and was about to give my paper to him.

"April collect everyone's paper's in" He said looking me tiredly in the eye.  I nodded my head and began collecting the papers.

"I'll be waiting outside for you” Selena said murmuring in my ear before leaving. Everyone left the class and I collected the last few papers from the desks. I turned around and saw his head still lying on the desk.

“Um…….sir?” He looked up at me with a weary look. “The papers” I handed them to him and he gently took them out of my grasp.

“I’ll see you last period April” He said going back to putting his head on the desk.

“Sir are you ok?” He shook his head as a yes from the desk. I guess I should go now he needs his rest as well. I walked out of the room and saw Selena standing there with Zendaya. Great why does she have to be here for? I looked away from them trying to ignore Zendaya. I’m not talking to her because of what she did to me and my feelings. She forgot my birthday for four years now let’s see if she remembers that it is tomorrow. They were both so engrossed in their conversation they still didn’t notice me. I looked around and saw Hailey and Fiona coming, I walked up to them. Hailey and Fiona know what my problem is.

“See what I told you she won’t talk to me until I talk to her” Hailey sighed.

“What did I tell you be a bitch to her. If she is being a bitch you be the biggest bitch” She said. Fiona nodded her head in agreement.

“Your right I am sick and tired of looking at her face and following her like a lost puppy” Hailey nodded her head and smiled.

“Watch how she’ll come begging to your feet” I laughed at what she said.

“Guess what I have a new name for Mr.Benson” They raised their eyebrows.

“Strawberry because of the red jumper’s he wears on, lime for the green jumpers he wears on and blueberry for the blue jumpers he wears on” Fiona started laughing.

“I swear man you like him” She said. I rolled my eyes at her sentence.

“Whatever”

“Look there’s Cameron” I turned around and saw Cameron standing by his locker.

“I’ll go talk to him, I’ll be back” They nodded their heads. I turned around and started walking towards Cameron. I glanced at Zendaya and she caught eye contact with me, I looked away and carried on walking.

“Hey” I said to him. He looked up and smiled widely at me.

“Never saw you there” He said taking a book out of his locker.

“So I was wondering if you wanted to go out today, so I can introduce you to my friends properly” He closed his locker and began thinking.

“Where we going to?”

“To the carnival today after school” He smiled and nodded his head in agreement. I smiled up at him and braved myself by kissing him on the cheek.

“Great but I’ve got to go now” He gave me a smile. I walked off towards Fiona and Hailey again.