Chapter 20

It feels great to just hang out with kelly and David. Kyrin had a meeting or something. We bought many new outfits with kyrins debit card. He did tell me I could spend as much money I want.  So far I've bought 3 casual dresses, 5 t shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of shoes, and 3 pairs of shorts. Kelly on the other hand had 4 casual dresses, 3 t shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of shoes, 4 pairs of shorts, and 3 sweatshirts.

You can say we like shopping. We had David Come along and hold ours bags. Even though they weren't that heavy he still complained. He's a real drama queen.

"Should we head back?" I ask them studying David's frustrated face.

"Now" he says a little bit grumpy.

"We have been out here for a while so I agree" kelly yawns.

"You just want to take a nap" I tease and she throws her hands up in defeat.

"You got me.." We head back to the hotel and put our things into our rooms. David passed out on the couch watching criminal minds so i decide to watch it while he is asleep sitting straight up. Kelly walks out and grabs a bag of chips off the table before walking back into her room.

The soft snores from David filled my ears. His head hesitantly falls onto my shouder then slumps down and ends up in my lap. I let out a soft groan before I scratch his back. My mother would always scratch my back when I fell asleep in her lap. David let out a oddly high pitched moan making me burst out laughing.

"Don't stop that felt good" he mumbled as his eyes were still closed.

"If I wasn't seeing this I would think you guys were having sex" Kyrin teased making me jump.

"I didn't see you there" I chuckle he smiles at me as he walks into our bedroom.  "Hey David you should go fall asleep in your bedroom" I whisper in his ear.

"Can I sleep in your room and you sleep with me?" He asks I look at him confused "I mean for you can scratch my back " he groans as he sits up. His hair was now all messed up and I could see the stumble on his jaw line.

"Go to bed sleepy boy" I tease as I get up and walk to my room. I enter the room and freeze when I see kyrins bare butt facing me. "Oh uh shoot" I say covering my ears yes. I could hear kyrins chuckle before the footsteps walking towards me. His hands grab mine and pull them away from my face.

"I'm dressed now gem" he winked as he walked into the bathroom with boxers on. A few seconds later I hear the water start. Great he's taking a shower and I need to pee. I sneak into David's room and see him passed out on the bed, but Kelly was in the bathroom now. I groan and walk back into my room. I knock on the door and Kyrin opens it right away with a towel wrapped around his waist. But it was slowly falling.

"I need t-to pee" I stutter a bit and curse under my breathe. He lets me In and walks out. I shut the door glancing up at Kyrin before shutting the door all the way. He was sitting on the bed smirking at me. The shower was still running and it was steaming up the bathroom. I quickly go to the bathroom and wash my hands before walking back out. Kyrin was now laying on the bed with his legs dangling off.  He sits up when I walk into the room and smiles.

"Done now?" He asks I nod and he brushes by me as he walks into the bathroom again. I let out a sigh as I change into some sweatpants and a tank top and walk into the living room to watch more criminal minds.