Twenty-Five

He stretched and sighed as he woke up. Nari was still latched onto him. He shook her gently, waking her up. She mewled softly and groaned.

"No I don't wanna get up." He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her again. She pressed herself back into his chest and fell asleep right away. He sighed. He had to fix it. Get the Yakuza off their backs, for Nari. But how? A sliver of doubt lodged itself in his mind. How was he going to do it? Did he have the power to do it? Was it even possible? He grimaced. He had to do it. He was capable of it. He buried his face into her hair. Her hair always smelled so nice...

She peeled her eyes open unwillingly. Suga was gone. She grumbled irritatedly and sat up. She had spent the night. Her gramma would be furious. Whatever. She should just live here anyways. It was nicer house, Suga always kept it stocked full of food. He was such a food hog. She smiled and wrapped the blanket around herself. Suga's t-shirt and boxers weren't exactly the warmest thing in the big house. She looked over at the bedside table. There was a note.

"I've gone out to buy some breakfast stuff. You should get up soon!" She smiled and stood. She tumbled down the stairs and turned on the heater. She waddled into the kitchen. She could hear the water running. Suga was wearing a short apron and bustling around the kitchen. He looked so silly and out of place in the dainty kitchen. She couldn't help giggling.

He turned and looked at her. He raised an eyebrow,

"What? You're the one that looks like a obese polar bear." She shook her head and looked at what he was doing. It looked like rotten mustard and vegetables got funky in a bowl. Her lip curled in disgust,

"What are you making?"

"Omelette." He smiled. She furrowed her brow. It didn't smell like egg. Not by a long shot. She took the blanket off and handed it to him.

"Let me do this. Give me the apron." She pushed him out of the way. He seemed hesitant to hand over the apron. She shrugged it off and began cooking. He watched her intently and held the blanket so tight his knuckles turned white.

She put the omelettes on a plate and sat across from Suga.

"These are better than mine." He admitted.

"Yours smelled like stinky feet." She scoffed. He stuck out his tongue and she laughed. She pulled at the hem of the apron she was wearing.

"Why do you even have an apron?" She giggled. He smiled softly.

"It was my mom's."

"Oh." She nodded. His parents didn't care for him at all. They were always traveling and working. At least that's what Rapmon said. She kissed his cheek and took the plates from the table. She put them in the sink and began to wash them. Suga snuck up behind her and hugged his arms around her waist. He rested his chin on her shoulder and watched her clean up. She smiled and turned off the water. She turned around and looked at him.

"What?" She giggled. He pulled at the hem of the apron gently,

"You look nice." He complimented her sincerely. She gave him a small kiss.

"Thank you."

"You cook like my mom." He whispered kissing her nose. She smiled and pressed her lips to his, placing her arms on his shoulder limply. He pressed on the small of her back, bringing her closer. She smiled and jumped onto him. He caught her, and she wrapped her legs around his hips. He set her down on the counter and kissed her happily.

Suddenly, she lost her balance and fell into the sink. Suga didn't try to catch her and burst out laughing. She grumbled and attempted to pull herself out. Resulting in turning on the water. She screeched and shut off the water quickly. Suga clutched his sides and fell down laughing.

"You asshole!" She yelled jumping out of the sink. He shook his head and kept laughing. She grumbled and grabbed the extension faucet from the sink. She turned on the water and pointed the spray at Suga. He coughed and spluttered in surprise before jumping up and running away. She smiled and shut off the water, running after him. He was hiding in his room. She shook her head and tackled him down onto the bed. He smirked and played with the hem of the apron. She sat on top of him and squished his cheeks together.

"Catch me next time." She complained. He nodded,

"Okay I will. Just don't do stupid stuff." He giggled. She stuck her tongue out and pinched his cheeks, pulling them apart. He yelped and squealed for her to stop.

"This is punishment." She smiled. His hands moved from the hem of the apron to her inner thighs. She screeched and jumped away from him.

"Suga!" She scolded. He rolled over and laughed.

"It's not funny!" She yelled at him.

"I got you to let go though." He shrugged smiling broadly.

"You're such and ass." She pouted. He chuckled and crawled over to her, curling himself around her.

"Yeah but I'm your ass." He murmured drowsily.

"My ass is nicer than yours." She boasted.

"Please, have you seen me?" He whispered, falling asleep. She giggled and petted his hair until he fell asleep. She laid down next to him and fit herself into him.

This was so very, very nice.