Chapter 7

Derek POV

"I just can't believe he would assume I slept with Allison! I mean first off, I'm his best friend. I would never do that. Second, has he forgotten the fact that I'm gay? Oh and then the fact that I'm actually seeing someone! Like, what the hell!" Stiles paced back and forth in my bedroom. I sighed listening to him. "I'm sorry, its just annoying. He needs to pull his head out of his ass." I pulled him down next to me.

"It's fine darling." I said softly kissing his temple.

Stiles POV

School on Monday was horrible. Everyone was calling me names or pushing me into lockers. I already figured it would happen, I actually ratted this party out. But it still sucked. Derek picked me up afterwards asking how my day was.

"I've had better." I shrugged.

He sighed grabbing my hand. "Sorry."

"Don't be." I told him.

"So, I have to stay up at my school this weekend. We have this stupid group project to do. Do you want to stay at my dorm with me?" He asked.

I nodded, "I'd love to meet your horny room mate." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes, "Alright. I can't pick you up though." He added.

"That's okay. Just give me directions, I'll find it...eventually." I laughed. 

Tuesday was much worse than Monday, Isaac came up to me bringing me into a hug. "I'm so sorry." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh my god, you didn't see?" He said pulling out his phone.

"See what?" I asked getting worried.

"Someone sent this around school." He showed me a picture.

It was me. Naked. I was in the locker room showers, probably after lacrosse. I sighed biting my lip.

"Who sent it?" I asked. He shrugged

"It came in on a private number. It's gotta be someone from the lacrosse team though." He said.

I nodded  "Thanks for telling me." I said walking past him to my locker.

Before first period started they called me down to the office over the loud speaker. I sighed finding my way down the hall opening the door to the bland room. I was brought into the principal's office seeing my dad standing there.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Are you okay?" My dad asked.

"Fine. Can I go to class?" I asked.

"Stiles, I'm serious." He snapped.

"So am I." I replied sitting in one of the chairs.

"We need to know who did this." The principal started. I looked down.

"I don't know who did it. I don't care. Just let me live out the humiliation and die. Okay?" I said.

"Stiles." My dad said sternly.

"I don't know who did it dad! I didn't even know it happened until Isaac came over and showed it to me okay!?" I snapped.

"Do you have any idea who could've?" My dad asked as the principal called Isaac down.

I shrugged, "Isaac thinks it's someone on the team." I told my dad.

"Did Scott do it?" He asked.

"Scott might be mad at me but he wouldn't do that." I said. "Can I just go?" I asked as Isaac walked in. They nodded and my dad told me to stay home tonight. Funny, like I actually have anywhere to go. Derek's at school and all my friends hate me for something I didn't do.

---

The week passed extremely slow and I just wanted it to be over with. The taunting and teasing got worse as the week progressed and I was hitting my last straw.

Toward the end of the day Friday Isaac came up to me. "You guna call me a slut too?" I mumble putting my books in my locker.

"No? I just...I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked closing my locker and heading out of the school.

"For everything that's happening." He said.

I laughed, "It's not your fault." I said as I got to my Jeep. Isaac was staring at the ground.

"I know...but you didn't do anything, this shouldn't be happening." He said.

"Well, at least someone believes I didn't do it. Even Allison is acting like it was me." I sighed, "But, I'll see you later. I have to go." He nodded walking off.

---

I pulled into the campus parking lot. I'm supposed to meet Derek here so he can show me where to go. When he finally found me he pulled me into a hug. That's when I broke. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked rubbing my back. I hadn't told him anything that was happening during the week. I didn't want him to worry about it. "Stiles, what happened?" He asked. I finally calmed down enough to explain everything. He wiped away my tears, listening as the words flew out of my mouth. He looked angry, more than angry. "I'll fix it." He said kissing me.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I will." He told me.

I just want it to stop. I want Scott to realize I didn't do anything. That Allison is a fucking psychotic bitch. I want to know who sent the photo around and I want the shit beat out of them. I want the pain to stop. It's becoming to much.