Unexpected Encounter?! (1)

"The last time I went to a club, someone threw up on me." I complained as I sat on my bed watching yas and zen get ready.

"Oh come on Is, that was one time." Zen said curling her hair.

"Well that one time made me smell like rotton eggs for a day." I defended.

"Whatever, hurry and get ready." Yas said pulling me off the bed and pushing me into the ensuite. I groaned and went into the shower. I turned on the warm water and stood there while it ran over my body. I washed my hair and got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and walked to my closet.

It took about an hour and a half to get ready then we left. Yas drove. Yas, zen and I rented a three bedroom house together. It was quite big. It wasn't hard to rent since all three of us coincidentally have money.

We pulled up at the club and yas parked her red porsche. My car is a black hyundai elantra, 2015 model, my dad bought it for me some weeks ago. Zen's car is a white sedan.

"Get ready for the best night of your life." Zen said bouncing in her seat with a smile on her face.

"I'm ready." I said trying to mimic her enthusiasm, and we got out of the car.

********************************************

"Oh my gosh." I screamed as yas and I danced.

"I know right." She replied.

Zen went somewhere with a guy. It's been two hours and I'm having the time of my life.

A mix of songs started to play. Yas and I started to grind on each other. I've had like 15 drinks in the two hours. I got tired after a while and went to sit down. Zen came out of no where and sat beside me. She ordered two shots for herself and I ordered a 'sex on the beach'. That drink was good.

"This is awesome." She said.

"I've been dancing for so long my feet hurt." I said and she laughed.

She took her shots and shook her head. Twerk it came on and zen stood up.

"This is my song." She sang as she made her way to the dancefloor where yas was still dancing. I laughed at them and continued to drink my beverage. When it was done I went on the dance floor with my girls again.

I closed my eyes and made the music take me over. I opened my eyes and noticed that zen and yas weren't with me anymore. I just shrugged it off. I continued to dance, I turned my head to my right and noticed a man staring at me while sipping on his drink. I smiled at him and decided to give him a little show. Lucky for me yonce came on, I remember the moves from my dance class. I began to dance to it. With each move I made I kept my eyes locked on him.( Video of dance up top. Issy is in the black adidas sweatpants and black and white crop top.)

When the song stopped I took one more look at him and went to sit down.

Someone came and sat beside me, I turned to the man and smiled at him. He looked even better up close. He was 'HOT'. He looked like an italian model.

"How old are you?" He asked staring intently at me, his accent standing out like a sore thumb. It was sexy.

"That's not usually the first thing a guy asks me." I said.

He had an emotionless expression on, so I decided to just answer his question. "24." I said.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Issy."

He gave me a look I didn't understand. "What's your full name?" He asks.

He is so intimidating. "I-Isabella M-Marse." I stuttered in one breath. He makes me feel so nervous and incoherent.

"My name is Mariano." He said.

"Your full name." I said with the slightest confidence.

He gave me a small smile. " Mariano Adalardi."

"Sounds Italian."

He nodded and ordered two drinks.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Old enough." He said.

We had alot of drinks and the last thing I remember was him smashing his lips to mine.

***************************************

I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes.

"She's awake." I heard someone say.

I looked and noticed that it was yas.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing my head, which was really hurting me.

"We don't know, we found you in one of the club rooms with a guy." Zen said running a hand through her blonde hair.

"My head is killing me." I said rubbing my temples.

"Well, you had one too many drinks last night."Yas said. I sat up completely and leaned on the white french bed head. My stomach started to churn. I used one hand to hold my belly and the other to cover my mouth as I ran to the ensuite. I lifted up the toilet seat and let everything out.

"Are you okay?" Zen asked as she held my hair.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I sat on the cold floor.

"Here take these." Yas said as she walked in holding a bottle of pills. She held them out to me. I took them from her and stood up. I went to the tap and took out two of the pills. I took them and gave the bottle back to yas.

"They'll help with the headache." Yas said rubbing my back. I walked out and went to my bed and plopped down on it.

"We'll make you rest. If you need anything.....call." Zen said making a phone with her hand and holding it up to her ear.

"Mhmmm." I said then I heard my door close.

My phone began to ring and I groaned. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was my sister. I answered it.

"Yes, gabby? What's up?" I asked.

"Hey Is, can I stay with you for a while? Mom and dad are being horny again and I don't want to be here when they're getting it on." She said sounding disturbed and disgusted.

I couldn't control the laugh that escaped my mouth. "Yeah, you know you're always welcome to stay with me. Besides I know how long that lasts." I said trying to control my laughter.

"I'll be there tomorrow." She said.

"Okay, see you then." I said then I hung up. I let out my fits of laughter.

My parents have there moments when they are extremely horny. When I used to live with them I had to stay with my friends to avoid seeing/ hearing them. When this happens to them they do it wherever and whenever, And also my mom is really loud. The house they live in is huge and you could hear my mom's moans throughout the entire house. This one time I walked in on them doing it, on the counter, in the kitchen. I never ate anything from the kitchen again and neither did gabby after I told her. Gabby and I would always know when it's that time, because they would always make smutty statements and have nasty conversations, they didn't really care if we heard them.