Chapter 16

Chapter 16 - unofficial lunch date

TAYLOR'S POV

"Ugh..." Picking up a box of decoration paraphernalia's, this is what you get when you get suspended for not showing up for soccer practice and causing school disturbance due to you-know-what. Running some errands for the Student Government more likely a Student government slave for the rest of the week!

"Come on, move faster" and be bossed around by Audrey. Leading the way to the school auditorium, holding a clipboard checking all of the boxes and materials to be needed for the next month Foundation day.

"Why am I the only one who get suspended? This is unfair." I stated while putting down the last box of decorative materials. Standing up, wipe my sweat on my forehead and chasing my breath. Audrey stops scrolling at the clipboard and darted a questioning look.

"Why? You thought I didn't get suspended too?" She stated "what do you think I'm doing here?" She finished.

I looked at her from head to toe and back to her eyes "bossing me around," I said bluntly, Wait... "If you're also suspended, then, why the hell I do the heavy lifting all this time?!" Sneaky son of a.

With her mouth ajar and finding a good comeback " uh, its... its..." looking at her with slight guilt, trying to hide a smile, hah! Thought so, she tricked me since I didn't know that she also receives a blue form.

Leaving the auditorium hall and her behind to get some rest, walking straight to SGO office, Well, I am not allowed to attend class until my suspension is over, but I still need to attend school since Sara is monitoring my attendance for the rest of the week. I kind of like it, though, I can watch t.v, sleep and I still get the chance to see my friends, so yeah, its a win-win for me minus the heavy lifting.

Plopping my body over the sofa and starts to scan channels. Audrey follows.

"We need to pick up the paints, Taylor.." there she goes again, bossing me around.

"You pick it up, I want to rest... I do all lifting since this morning..." still scanning the channels.

Audrey approached closer, I can feel she's giving me a death glare, waiting for me to respond but nope, I don't care haha.

"Get up." She demanded, not minding her at all.

Audrey grunts and started to pull my left forearm trying to drag me out of the sofa, geez. Will she stop bugging me? I weigh down my body, making her pull harder. Hehe, go on, pull harder.

"Come on! Get up!" She said, irritated.

"No."

"Why. You. Have. To. Be. So. Hard.Headed?!" Pulling me with force in between her words. Moments later, Audrey grunts letting go of my forearm, all flustered because of anger, walking away, Audrey places her hand on her hips, the other one on her forehead, looking stressed out and grunts. Feeling guilty (a little), I stand up and walk pass by her saying...

"Let's go get those paint's" smiling and walk out of the office went straight to the School parking lot.

AUDREY'S POV

"We're here to pick up the paints we order the other day?" Showing the receipt over the counter.

The clerk checks the receipt and excuses himself to get the paint's while Taylor wanders around the shop. As I observe her, I wonder if she remembers what happened last Saturday night..