Chapter 31

Amber POV (Ashlyns wolf)
Those idiots. Once I get out of here I'm going to rip the King and Queen to shreds. Then I'm going to cuss Ashlyn out for not saving me sooner. It's been like three months. Good thing she still has her powers though. Those stupid idiots who took me from Ashlyn thought that I held the power but it is Ashlyn who controls the power. I heard the cell door open and in walked bitch 1 and bitch 2. Aka The queen of werewolves and the queen of vampires. They are the bitches that kidnapped me....... Well more like Wolfnapped me. "Why hello Amber," the queen of vampires said. "Are you ready to give up your white wolf powers," the queen of werewolves said. I gave a Wolfy sigh and mind linked them since you know I can't really talk. 'I told you already I don't have the powers' I said in their thoughts. They rolled their eyes and got the silver whip out.

Yay! (Note my sarcasm)

Ashlyn POV
I can't believe I forgot that my wolf was stolen from me. How could I have not noticed for three months. Oh I know because I'm pregnant and I can't shift so I can't call on my wolf. I guess I forgot I couldn't have shifted anyway since I am pregnant. I shoved another peanut butter covered Oreo into my mouth. What it's the cravings. I tried calling out to my wolf once again.

'Amber. Amber'
'Ash'
The weak voice of my wolf finally came through.
'Amber are you okay where are you?'
'I'm fine just a bit weak. I'm in the werewolf castle'
She responded. I sighed in relief okay now I can find and save my wolf.
'Ash I need rest okay so I'll contact you when I can'
Amber said. I nodded then realized she couldn't see me.
'Okay get some rest'
After I said that the connection cut off. Well at least I know that she's alive and in the werewolf castle.
??? POV
I'm almost there I'm almost there. Big sister Ashlyn please be ready for he who seek me and you is coming soon.
~RHQ~
Hey guys. I know its short but I didn't feel like doing anything long cause I'm updating on my phone. Anyway here's the question:
Favorite disney show?
Mine: K.C. undercover