|Chapter 16

Writing. Nia is writing again. Frustrated. She looks frustrated. I busily observe her.

"Hey Nia?" I ask.... "What?" .... "What do you write in that small magical weird looking, ugly book?" .... "First of all Kai, yes its magical, second, you're weird and ugly looking."

Oh. Nice comeback.

"Bitch" I jokingly say.

"Nuh uh. You're not calling her that. No no no." Kia surprisingly replies. Jord, Niah, and Ethan agree.

"I was joking geesas. Calm yo tits, you too Ej." I scoff.

Let me tell you something, when Adonis sees a drive through, or a diner, he will go through that drive through, or park right outside, leave us be, and buy a load of food for himself, always lying how he doesn't have money. I swear to god, one of these days, we will ditch his ass.

So far, I've gone a few couple weeks with the first three, and a few days with the other guys we picked up. Not really missing home. I wonder how I got that far into life living alone. Wow.

Honestly, I haven't talked to Kia recently. Oh well. I think I have some words to put on my gravestone now. 'Died trying to find lost love, who sat next to him on an old school bus." I jokingly think. Haha. Funny Kyle.

"Kai, stop laughing, you look crazy." Jord looked at me.

Oh you're so in for a surprise Jord.

Knowing Adonis will be back any minute, I take the chance and grab the nearby full water bottle and splash water on Jord. She opens her eyes in shock. She looks at me in an angry way.

That's my cue. I laugh again while running out the door as fast as I can. He he. I'm so cruel, but I promised myself I'd splash some water on her. Well, it isn't better than a hose, but its better than nothing. Oh well.

"Surprise Jord" I smile innocently. She marches towards me, grabs my cheek in a harsh manner and pinches my ear.

"Surprise too. Kai" she says in a deep tone, pinching my ear and drags me into the bus.

"Ow Ow Ow" trying to express my pain. " Jord Jord stop stoppppp." She let's go.

"I hate you Kai. I hate you."

Sureeee. "No one hates me" I say jokingly.

"Shut up or I'll pinch your cheeks next." Oh ow.

I shut up and let Adonis start the bus and drive off. We're coming up a state. Nice.