.33. (Part - II)

"Are you serious?" Theo's eyes popped out when we reached the Zip-line and Aerial Adventure Park in Hunter Mountains.

"Never been so serious." I replied placing my hand on his shoulder.

Trust me, I was afraid of heights but still wanted to try it as it would be fun and moreover, Theo loved such physical pursuits. We both had planned trying Bungee jumping together but since right now it wasn't possible, I thought Zip-lining would do it.

"We would like to go together." I told the man who was putting me into all the safety cables, seat and belts, pointing towards Theo. He nodded and asked Theo to come forward, as well.

"Alice, I really think it's not a good idea. We'll do this some other time." He said so slowly that only I could hear.

"Why? Is someone scared?" I teased him.

"No, I am not scared. I am worried about you, though." I know he was a bit nervous but not scared. He was saying that because of me.

"Oh come on, Theo! Imagine flying through the air, suspended from a cable by only a nylon strap, nearly 600 feet above the ground, at over 50 miles per hour! We'll take in the magnificent views of the Northern Catskills from a point where only birds have gone before."

He stood quiet.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine and we are going together so I will have you with me if I get scared."

"Okay, then." He too got the pulley attached and the belts tied up and was ready.

The next was out turn to slide.

Riley took a picture of both of us, before we pushed ourselves for the slide. Theo was behind me, tied up with me. I gave a smile and raised my thumbs up for the picture. As I heard the camera's clicking sound, I jumped from the platform to go sliding through the cable with the pulley sliding along with us.

At first I closed my eyes, as I realised I was 600-ft above the ground. I clutched Theo's one hand tightly. I shouted, "You were right! We should've tried it some other time. It's scary!"

"Alice?" I heard him calling me out.

"What?" I was feeling as if I was going against the gravity. I could feel the pressure. With that speed, it was even hard to talk. But I really was feeling as if I was flying, helplessly though!

"I love you. Now open your eyes and enjoy the view. I promise, you won't fall or anything. I am there. Open your eyes, please. Look it's so beautiful." I felt his other arm around my waist.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, slowly.

Oh my god! The view of the Catskills was really awesome and breath taking from above. I took both my hands out and enjoyed the feeling that I was flying. Theo joined me and held my both hands out.

"This is amazing! Woooh!" I screamed. I wished that moment to stop there forever. But then I thought it would be better if we were on grounds, forever than 600-ft above the grounds.

As we reached the other end, I felt a bit more relaxed once I began feeling the platform under my feet. They untied us and I took a place to sit, for a while. Theo came to sit besides me and hugged me, sideways.

"How was it?" I asked him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"It was amazing and with you even more amazing. Thankyou so much for this experience." He kissed my forehead. "Now, what's next?" He asked.