Chapter 27 Hamesha and Forever

10 months later..
Aryan's POV
"Hi Aryan.. Namaste aunty.." Abhimanyu said walking into the dining room with Arshi..
Abhimanyu and Arshi had been dating for a while now.. Arshi broke up with Rohan a long time ago because of his obnoxious attempt to kill her.. That asshole.. I should have taken action against him earlier , but then Arshi and Abhimanyu would have never been together.. Anyways, I really like Abhimanyu because he is the perfect guy for Arshi. He took care of her maybe even more than I ever did.. That's all I needed in a guy for my baby sister.. There couldn't have been a better choice than Abhimanyu..
It was Arshi's birthday in a few weeks and we were all having dinner to discuss her birthday party..
"Abhi, Do you think Samara can help me pick out me party dress?" Arshi asked. Samara was Abhimanyu's cousin.
"Yeah, she is probably going to be back from her trip to my nani's house in a few days.." Abhimanyu said.
"Perfect!" Arshi said.
Then, Aashna walked in and said, "Hey guys.. I need to say something.." Her face looked so serious . I worryingly stood up and came to her side.
"Yes beta, what happened?" Mom asked.
"I'm pregnant guys!!" She screamed.
My heart just skipped a beat! I felt like my biggest dream just came true...
I ran towards Aashna and hugged her tightly...
"Thank you.. Thank you so much! You don't know how much I love you.. " I said.
She then came out of the hug and said," I got you good didn't I ?"
"You scared me you-" she cut me off by hugging me.
"I love you Aryan.." She said.
"I love you too Aashu.." I said kissing her hair..
6 months later..
Aryan's POV
"Haan baby.. Mamma needs to add more pink on the trees..." I put down the paintbrush and looked at Aashna.
Aashna was now six months pregnant! We were painting the nursery pink for our baby girl..
I stood there admiring Aashna lovingly talk to the baby ..
"Aryan! Aryan? Earth to Aryan.." I got out of my thoughts and looked at Aashna.
"Is everything okay? You, the baby?" I asked franticly.
"Yes baby, come here.. She's kicking!" She said as she took my hand. I felt her belly and felt a jerk on my hand.
"Oh my God! Aashna!" I said as she beamed at me.. I felt tears in my eyes. It's the most beautiful thing to have a child... Like a piece of you is coming to life all over again...
"Listen, now don't mess up my master piece crybaby! I have always dedicated my heart to my work, no matter if it was your office even.." She said pointing the paint brush in her hand towards me..
I backed up with my hands in the air," Okay Ma'am!" I said.
She then took the brush and filled my face with paint!
"Oh, no you didn't!" I said and grabbed a brush with gooey paint.
" No no! Okay sorry sorry baba!" She said.
"Uh huh.. That's what I thought"I said giving her nose a bit of paint.
I then grabbed her into a hug..
"Remember, the first time I met you.." Aashna said.
"Yup, can't forget when a girl so beautiful walked into my office telling me she was going to paint my waiting room." I said.
"But you acted like a total donkey!" She said.
"Hey, if I didn't act like a donkey, I would never find out that you had a huge crush on me.. Tum toh mujpe marti thi" I said chuckling.
"Oh please, main aur tum pe marti thi?" She said.
We laughed at that and then looked at Aashna's beautiful work of art in front of us.
A magical land with a castle just for our princess.... It was like a fairytale..... Our fairy tale......