Ch. #3

Slenderman continued to follow this odd human as he walked deeper into the Slenderwoods, soon taking notice of the boy's attire, his shaggy (H/C) hair was a mess and overgrown looking a bit like a lion's mane, it vexed his neat freak instincts so greatly it was hard for the Fae to move his gaze elsewhere, the outfit on the boy was rather simple a white hospital gown and beige yoga pants(both coated with blood). There were a few scars here and there but he seemed unharmed. And of course still carrying that little black box.

~~Reader-kun's POV~~

I could still sense whatever was following me, and let out a cackle turning towards the darkness "Oy~ you out there! You can show yourself now!" I waited placing my hands on my hips staring into the pinch black in front of myself then after a good 25 minutes at least I let out a yawn stretching running a (S/C) hand through his bird's nest of hair and called out again "Fine, stalk me all you want, just don't kill me in my sleep!" with one last cackle I sat under a tree and fell asleep, it's safe to say when I awoke I was alive yes, but I wasn't in the forest, I found myself in a strange room instead. I sat up rubbing the sleep from my (E/C) eyes and thought to myself 'well, that was either a dream, or if I'm correct... I've been abducted..' then another voice echoed through my mind and said 'The later choice would be correct.' I turned to see a tall white being in a suit without a face. But instead of fear, I felt more curious then anything and I thought 'wow a white faceless man' a smirk spread on my face 'everyone's dream guy.' I let out a snicker and stared at him, I had a feeling that if he had eyes he'd be rolling them. Which only made me laugh loudly, rolling on the bed a bit before becoming serious and clearing my throat "So can I like, speak to you normally like this?" He nodded and his voice echoed in my head again 'Of course. Now then I am Slenderman, it's a pleasure to meet you (M/N)' I looked at him confused for a minute before speaking again with a slight smirk "Now who gave you permission to enter my mind and read me like a book." I grinned more when I heard him chuckle 'I suppose no one did, but how else would I know what a wonderful proxy you'd make?' His reply just make my smirk grow and I laughed softly "So you wanna recruit me?" He nodded "Yes I do. Now get dressed it's time for you to meet the rest of the residents."

~~~Mini time skip brought to you by sexy shirtless Reader-kun~~~

I walked down the staircase beside Slenderman my large grin never leaving my (s/c) face, he leads me to the living room where everyone had gathered, I looked at the fairly large group in front of me and my grin widened as much as possible and I raised a hand "Yo fellas how's it going?" They all had their own ways of saying hi of course. Then Slendy cleared his throat and spoke to the entire group 'Everyone, this is (M/n), (M/n) these are our housemates Jeff, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Ticci Toby, Hoody, Masky, Jane, Alice, and BEN.' as he spoke their names he motioned to each of them. After introductions I settled down between EJ and BEN humming the theme of Jaws merrily before looking at everyone again they all had their eyes on me and I tilted my head "What?" BEN was the one to speak up "Well, I think we're all pretty curious about you." He then shrugged and I started cackling making LJ grin "what a beautiful laugh." I just grinned "Thanks, and if you wanted to know more about me you could've asked!" With another giggle I started to tell them everything........

~~Hello my friends! I am back with a Longer chapter then normal to kick off my writing spree! I will be updating as fast as I can to make you, my followers happy. Now if you will excuse me, I have some writing to do. Goodbye!~~