Chapter 34:

Bj in MM. (He's 2 months now)

*********

Karma

"What are you doing?" Zoe asks when I answer her facetime call.

"Lying half way off the bed charging my phone." I shook my head.

"You a mess." She said.

"Forreal. I forgot to charge it last night so it's on thirty percent right now. My pajama shorts is all up my ass, but I'm too lazy to move."

"Nasty ass." She said laughing.

"Oh well," I said putting my butt up in the air a little shaking. "My nigga lik-" I gasp turning to look at Brandon.

"Oh shit my bad bae, my finger slipped in." He said curling his finger as he removed it from my girl making me moan.

He laughed grabbing his towel walking off into the bathroom.

"Yall some nasty asses, bye." Zoe said.

I blushed, "That's him!"

"On the phone and everything just don't give a fuck, huh?" She asks.

"Leave us alone." I said unplugging my phone sitting up fixing my shorts. "See, now I'm horny."

She laughed. "Go get in the damn shower with him."

"I would, but I know as soon as something get popping Bj is gonna wake up crying."

"Where his little butt anyone, he actually sleep in his crib?" She asks.

"Yes, most of the time, thank goodness. Because girl, Brei and Bryna wasn't having none of that shit when they were babies."

"Tuh, Rylee don't fool with hers and Rj didn't when he was a baby either."

"Spoiled little butts." I said.

"Where my pretty girls at anyway?" She asks.

"With Brandon's mom. I'm actually suppose to be going to get them, but I'm still sitting here."

"I'ma have to come over there with my babies to see my other babies."

"Yeah you should. No, you better. Z and Yani were here yesterday I told you that you should have came."

Me and  Zoe talked some more before we both hung up. When I went to check on Bj he was awake, but he was just laying there.

"Hey mommy big boy." I said picking him up.

"Say hey daddy, hey." I said as I went back into our room.

"Brandon Carter Jr." Brandon said bending down kissing him making him smile. "You still going to get the girls, right?"

"Yup, I'm wash him up and feed him. Then take a quick shower myself then we out."

"Alright," He said putting his shirt on.

"You ready to come up out this sleeper, huh daddy?" I said kissing Bj.

"You can't call me daddy tho?" Brandon asks.

I smiled rolling my eyes. "He look just like his daddy that's why I say that. Your daddy always wanna play." I said undressing him checking his diaper.

"You gonna be gone all day?" I ask Brandon.

"Nah, I'm never gone all day you know that." He said bending down to kiss me.

"Mmkay." I said.

"I already picked his outfit," He pointed towards the dresser. "I'ma get the bowl with the water before I go or you gonna give him a bath in his little tub?"