Chapter 30

Chapter 30

IMPORTANT.AUTHORS NOTE AT THE.END

•Megan•

I walked in the house around 8:30 p.m and went straight to my moms room to talk to her about Liam.

"Mom I have boy problems." I sighed kicking off my shoes.

She closed her book and looked me in the eyes. I felt like she was gonna tell and say 'teenage relationships never last so I told you so.' But she didn't.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I freaked up, I brought up Liams old ways when I was gonna tell him to read. Now he's mad at me." I explained.

I seen her laugh a little. Then she laughed again, and by this point she was laughing really hard she turned red.

"Mom this isn't funny! This is my first boyfriend and I don't know what to do!" I grabbed her arm in a firm grip.

She wiped away the tears from laughing and just smiled at me.

"He's actually not your first boyfriend." My mom finally said in a serious tone.

I looked at her nonchalantly.

"What? Yes he is." I was very confused by this point.

He's not my first boyfriend? I swear my whole 16 years of life I never had a boyfriend. Unless she drugged me one day or he was imaginary or She's just saying that to get a reaction.

She seen by the look of my face that I had no clue what she was talking about.

"Oh you don't know," she said "well let me explain, you were five and you was at the park with your dad's friend Jeff and his wife and his other daughter. You asked him if he can marry you and you gave him a ring pop and you guys were per say 'married' and then he kissed his wife and you had a tantrum," she began laughing "it was so cute because after that you broke up with him and wouldn't play with anyone for the rest of the day. Not even Hannah."

I lifted my eyebrows trying to remember that moment but my mind went blank. I didn't remember anything she explained although I do remember hearing something about me and proposing with candy.

"Okay mom anyways what do I do about Liam I really like him and I don't wanna ruin our relationship because of my mouth."

"Simple, apologize."

Wow great advice mother.

***

°Liam°

Shit, fucking shit. Fucking hell. How does one bring up someone's past like that when the whole tutoring crap had nothing to do with that.

I admit, I did over react by walking away but I didn't under react either because of course I wouldn't want to hear about that.

"You broke my lamp you douche! My little sister Carla yelled .

I was in her room for a while since she was outside with her friends at the mall and I kinda did break some stuff.

She came bursting in my room and threw a hit at me, but I blocked it.

"You freaking douche I hate you Liam go back and stay with Brent at his house." She yelled.

Once she realized she was getting no where with hitting the fucking air she stopped and walked out the room. She then walked back in and tried to knock the photo of Kim Kardashian nudes down but she failed miserabley.

She's just 11 so yeah.

I sat down on my bed and just stared at my ceiling thinking about Megan.

I love her I really do, but what she did was pretty fucked up. Sure, I done way worser things to her but I didn't mean it. Well, I did hate her but after being forced to stay with her after school I did develop feelings.

"Oh my ghadd!" I shouted from frustration.

I usually fucked a girl from frustration but I couldn't cause I was trying to be the best boyfriend to Megan. I need some freaking advice.

"Carla!" I called .

I will not call my mom or dad. I hate my dad and advice from my mom wouldn't help.

"What do you want this time douche you wanna break something else cause you're all out of luck buddy." She walked in my room with her ugly Brat doll.

"Shut up. I need advice." I said.

I really wasn't up to telling her this but I had to cause she was the only option. If I told the guys they would probably laugh in my face. Or if I called them they would laugh and hang up.

"From an 11 year old? You must be desperate." She sat down on the edge of my bed and sat Indian Style.

"Now tell me big bro. I, Ms. Carla is here to help." She patted my stomach.

I had a sudden urge to just push her off my bed cause I hate it when she even touches my stuff. She even wore my clothes before as a dress up game with her stupid little friends. But I resisted.

She threw her brat on the floor and stared at me probably because I wasn't saying anything. I just looked at her with a straight face the whole time.

"Well?" She asked waiting for my question.

I blinked 3 times before saying anything.

"What does a girl mean when she brings up your past ways?" I asked.

She looked around blankly for a second.

"That means She's jealous! Or probably she hates you unless you have a girlfriend which I doubt cause you're really ugly. Welp my work is done here." She almost got up but I grabbed her arm before she went to far.

"She's my girlfriend and I'm the one with the good genes in this family short stuff." I told her.

According to the little boys in her school people think She's a cutie and stuff. But to me as her older brother she looks like she has rabies.

"You cant have a girlfriend, She's probably just a one night stand." She shrugged then walked out my room.

"You're a one night bitch." I muttered under my breath.

"And if she is your girlfriend," she shouted from across the house "simply apologize for being harsh and then talk to her about bringing up a past that you want to forget. And pay for my lamp!"

I heard her door slam which meant the conversation was over.

My phone began vibrating a lot from unheard voice mails all from an unknown number.

I began to open it and listened to a voice that sounded familiar to Megan's voice.

"Listen Liam I am so freaking sorry. I am such a mess up I love you I really do and I didn't mean to bring up your old ways I feel so guilty right now and I really don't know what to do I can't sleep I just want to talk to you right now but I - I'm guessing your sleep right now. I never really realized you were trying to change but your doing a really good job at it just please in some way I want to know if you forgive me. Love you. Bye"

That's when the voicemail ended. I was gonna call back but I wanted to Wait till tomorrow. I was tired and just needed a break from all of this. But I was gonna contact her by sending her a voice message.

"I love you too." I said into the phone then sent it to her.

"You douchelord! You also..
" I heard my sister scream but her voice faded away as I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

___

Ok so heres the plan. I am gonna attempt to post every 2 days because i wanna start the sequel. If i dont can someone remind me or something cause i tend to forget. Next update will be on Friday so if i dont post by 8 p.m just remind me by priavate messaging ne or.spamming me. Thanks kk bye.hoes