Brief Introduction

The year was 1989 when I, Paige Daniels, got accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Until then I grew up as a normal Muggle girl, at age eleven I learned that I was a witch and received the letter from Hogwarts. I was sorted into Ravenclaw House, despite having the bravery to be in Gryffindor. And thank Merlin for that, otherwise I would be stuck with the Weasley twins, which got accepted the same year as me. Teachers said that I possessed a brilliant academic mind and by my first year I proved that I was a gifted student. Everybody knew I was very studious and bookish, unlike the Weasley twins who were born pranksters.
 You wonder why I am not a fan of them. They were very popular among the Gryffindors in school and with the passing years among all of the Houses. They were well known for their pranks and senses of humor. This year they even opened their own joke shop in the disused bathroom on the seventh floor.
In our second year, they became Beaters for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, they were very skilled in that, soon everybody started describing them as "Human Bludgers". While I in the other hand studied so hard, hoping to gain as much house points as I could. Slytherin had won the House Cup since 1985, and I was doing my best to change that, sadly I failed for the second time.
  In my third year something huge changed the atmosphere in the school. Harry Potter was accepted in Gryffindor, and became the youngest seeker in Hogwarts history. Returning back to school from the winter holidays, I found out from Roger Davies, that the twins got in trouble for bewitching several snowballs to follow Professor Quirrell around, and hit him in the back of the head, which at the end of the year was hilarious because they've been actually throwing snowballs in Voldemort's face. In the end of the year we got 426 house points, but sadly we went from our second place to third because Griffindor won the house cup after quick recalculation, but I wasn't upset about it. I was glad that finally Slytherin lost.
  Forth year was a hard one. With the opening of the Chamber of Secrets, all Slytherins began to tease the Mugleborns, including me. I had hard time dealing with Marcus Flint, the Captain of Slyderin's Quidditch team. He was tall with large teeth, to me he looked like he had troll blood in him. I wasn't the popular type of student but I had friends. They found out that I was shy at first but once I relax around them I was the funny and talkative girl they know now. Sadly, I couldn't say the same for the Weasley twins. One day at Potions, they gave me a candy. Saying it was from Cedric Diggory, a boy from Hufflepuff, which I fancied a little. Silly me, I believed them and during class I started making raven sounds, on which everyone laughed except me and Professor Snape. He took 25 points from my House, because of it. Ever since then I've been avoiding as much as I could those two. In the end of the year all exams were candled, which to me was horrible because I was really preparing myself for them hard.
  I was starting my fifth year now and we were attacked by Dementors on our way to Hogwarts. I wonder what will come next?