Secret Key

Fred's POV

I was sitting with George in the Great Hall, having dinner, when our younger brother sat in front of us with grumpy expression on his face. We both looked at Harry, who sat next to Ron, with questionable look on our faces.
"He is trying to figure out how Hermione is managing to attend to all of her classes. She's taking extras this year."
Ronald just huffed and began to eat.
"Blimey, is our little brother jealous, because Granger doesn't have time for him anymore?" I teased him with huge grin on my face.
Ron just opened his full mouth at me at which I laughed.
"Not trying to be rude ,mate, but I don't think you'll dazzle her with such face." George added which made the three of us to laugh out loud, while Ronald's face was starting to match his hair.
"Oh shut up you two." He finally spoke after swallowing the food in his mouth. " I just want to know how she's doing it, she'll go mental with all these classes."
"Fred, I think our brother is worried for Miss Granger." George continued to tease him.
I was about to open my mouth and joke more about it, but my eyes stopped at few Ravenclaw girls, one in particular.
"Oi, Daniels!" I called from the table. Her smile faded the moment she saw who was calling her. "My dear brother, I think we just found the solution to your problem." I said quietly, bending on the table, while she was walking to us.

Paige's POV

  I was walking in the Great Hall for dinner with Amanda and Pamela, discussing about a boy from Hufflepuff that asked Amanda out on our way here.
"Well I think he deserves a medal for finally gathering the strength to ask you out." I giggled out.
"Owh shush, Paige! You know I want Adrian Pucey to ask me out, not some Hufflepuff that is even younger than me!" Amanda stated a bit touchy.
"Better something, than nothing." Pamela put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.
"It's a start." I teased with huge smile playing on my lips.
The three of us laughed until I heard someone shout my surname. Turning my head I spotted Fred Weasley. At this very moment the smile vanished from my face.
"Go!" Both of my friends whispered and pushed me to start walking to his table.
It's alright Paige, just don't eat or take anything from them. He bent down on the table and whispered something to the boys there, which made me slow down my tracks. Turn around and leave now! He will probably play a prank on you! But my feet didn't listen. He then looked up and gave me a charming smile to which I blushed lightly. Paige?! What is wrong with you? Charming? Are you mad? He is anything but charming! I shook my face to get rid of the thoughts and finally found myself at their table.
"What is it, Fred?" His eyes widened a bit, but quickly returned to their usual expression.
"Well... you see... my little brother here has a hard time with a girl, which in my opinion is your long distant relative." I rose my eyebrow at him and he smirked.
"We remember you took extra classes during your second year and we wanted to know your secret to success." George added, clearing the topic.

"I don't think it's my business of telling you." I simply answered, remembering I made a promise to McGonagall to not tell about the Time-Turner.
"Owh come on ,Daniels, tell us the key of success to be a bookworm." Bookworm? I knew I was bookish but hearing Fred say it made me boil up from the inside.
"Ooowh... you want to know about that key?" I asked and they all nodded. I placed my elbows on the table and leaned forward like I was going to tell them something top secret. "The secret is..." I paused only to enjoy for a moment their faces. "Having a brain!" I said loud and straightened up, turned around and walked to the table of my House.