Chapter Twelve: A new mission!: Capture the creator?

"Most of these are deceased by y/n" Al said looking at the files. "Yea I dealed with a lot of them but they are still coming back...." y/n said reading the files. "Even so....How are they back? It says deceased on each of these papers" Ed said looking up from the paper. "That is what we are trying to figure out, maybe they had allies" Mustang said. "Even so, they should all be in jail. Either someone is creating more or......" y/n froze. She started to mumble thing under her breath. "Eh, y/n?" Al asked. y/n smiled "Mustang I need to make a call real quick" y/n said standing up throwing the files on the table and walking over to Mustang's desk. "Uh....Alright?" He asked confused. y/n started to dial the phone number. Within a minute she started to talk. "I know, I know. It's been a long time. But that can wait, is there any possibility that you can come the central?" She nodded and hummed 'mmhmm' "Great! See you then!" y/n smiled and hung up the phone. The boys were beyond confused on what she was doing. y/n brought her hand up to her chin and started to think out loud. "I wonder if anything changed....hmmm. Well even if they do I can get used to it" y/n said and then turned around. "Alright boys, I think I have someone that can help" y/n smiled grabbing the files. "You do?" The three boys asked in unison. "I have my resources boys" y/n smirked while looking at the papers. "And these 'resources' are.....?" Ed asked. "People from out of town" y/n said simply. Ed and Al sighed "Now how come I knew you wouldn't tell us?" Ed said. "Because I would like to keep some secrets. Also Mustang my office is still here right? Hasn't been taken?" Y/n asked looking at him. "uh...Yes it's still there....why woul-" He was cut off "Alright, thank you for the information!" y/n said walking out the door. "Er....she seems fine....." Al said. "Considering....." Ed continued "Her injuries" The brothers said in unison. "You better hurry Elric's, It's hard to find y/n office. If you don't follower her...You'll get lost" Mustang said. "Right...." Ed said following her, Al close behind him.

y/n was looking at the files, not bothering to look were she was going. Ed and Al came running toward her. "It finally seems you two have caught up, good thing too, Any longer you would get lost" y/n said switching papers. "Do you even know where you're going?" Ed asked trying to catch his breathe. "Well of course I know i'm going. It is my office after all" y/n said glancing over Ed. "Even after three years?" Al asked. "Yup" y/n said popping the 'p'. She then stopped in front of a door.  She gave the files to Ed and grabbed a marker out of her pocket. "Why do you carry a marker with you?" Al asked. "Same reason I still carry around the knifes Havoc gave me, to help out in some situations" y/n said drawing on the door. "Are you even allowed to do this y/n?" Ed asked looking at her drawing a.....transmutation circle?( Picture, The picture does not belong to me it belongs to the artist) y/n put the marker away and placed her left hand on the circle. It started to glow then the door opened, the drawing disappeared. Ed and Al stared in awe at what she had just done. y/n walked inside the room and started to search though her cabinets. Ed and Al walked inside and looked around the room. it was a f/c color and it had books and papers everywhere. But what the brothers notice was a picture covered in dust hanging on a wall. Al grabbed the picture and dusted it off. The boys eye widen at what they see. It was Ed, Al, Winry and y/n when they were kids. y/n was on Ed back, Al was on his right side and Winry on his left. "Nice to know you still remembered us when you came here" Ed said looking at the picture. "Hmm? Oh that, I usually spent my time in this office 24/7, until I got promoted, so Since I got stuck in her I decided to keep some pictures of the ones I care about. And that isn't the only picture I have either" y/n said throwing papers every where. "It isn't?" Al asked "Nope, I have a little book with us as kids in my desk." y/n finally found the book she was looking for and went over to her desk and grabbed a messenger bag. "Alright I have what I found let's get to the train station" y/n said leaving the room. The brothers looked at each other and shrugged. Al put the picture back and followed y/n out the door. Ed closed the door and followed the two.

y/n was reading the book that she got from her office. "Eh...y/n....why did you need that book? And don't you think Edan and Allen will get worried?" Al asked. "A friend gave me this book and also When I was walking to my office I told them to go out for a bit then meet us back there" y/n said flipping though the pages. y/n sighed and put the bag back in her bag "Hopefully, my friend will help us with this mission." y/n said looking around the train station. "Well does she/he know about that we don't?" Ed asked looking as well. But really there's no point, he doesn't even know what she/he looks like. "Well how can I say this.....my friend knows how to heal with a different kind of Alchemy" y/n said searching. "Ling?" Al and Ed asked in unison. "No, not him. As I remember he was wasn't an Alchemist. My friend is an actual Alchemist, A good on at that" y/n said looking at the two. The brothers opened there mouth to speak when.......