Mahandi

Kehlani

Me and Nicki are just about 5 mins away from the Voodoo shop.

"Aye Nicki?"

"Wassup Lani ?"

"I just wanna say thank you. "

"For what...?"

I took a moment just to gather up what I was thanking her for. Even tho we've had our differences she'll always remain my best friend.

"Everything. Especially this, for believing me and wanting to help. I love you best friend. "

"I love you too Lani ! And thank you as well for forgiving me. Even tho I can be an asshole at times you still forgive and understand me. I wouldn't trade you for anybody in the world. "

After our little moment in the car we pulled up to Mahandi's Voodoo shop.

"Lani is this something you really want to do?"

"Positive....Lets go. "

So as we walked in the smell of oat hit our noses. The sound of the music was soothing yet horrifying. We followed the sign that said " Mahandi's Table".

" How may I help you young ladies. "

She said not lifting her head.

"Well.....umm see our friend is in some trouble. His soul is trapped in side of a necklace around his ex-lovers neck. And his body is hidden."

"Tell me more!"

We sat down at the table and told her everything we knew about August. Of course I knew more than Nicki.

"And your saying he showed you all of this?"

"Yes he did it felt so real.....I wanted to help him so bad but I couldn't. I was right there and couldn't do anything! "

"Well....I'm here to help you. "

"Thanks so much."

"This won't be an easy task. You have to do some work yourself. I need for you to get 3 important items that August once loved and cherished......And most importantly his soul from around KeKe's neck. "

" And how am I supposed to do that. I know nothing about her or where she is."

"You say you can speak to August....have him guide you to where you need to be. "

"And what if I want to get rid of her.....the same way she did him....? "

"Bring a lock of her hair to me. With some blood and I will take it from there. "

"How long do I have ? I know there is a time frame for this. "

" You have until the next full moon. So well over 3 weeks. Get what I need and i bring him back. And if you fail to do his soul shall never be returned. "

She was starting to freak me out a little.

"Am I freaking you out Lani ?"

How does she know this !? Wait she's used to this type of stuff.

"Sorta. But it's no biggie. "

"Tough cookie. I'm just kidding sweetheart just bring me what I need and I'll take care of the rest. "

We paid Mahandi for her service which wasn't much. Only $150.

" Nigga you just payed $150 just to get some info and a nigga back. Damn bitch. Baller. "

"What ever Nicole all I know is we gotta find out where the hell this Keke bitch is. And how the hell we are gonna get that necklace from around her neck. "