Chapter 2: The Search For Her

2 weeks after the video was released to SHIELD and Sienna's disappearance

"Skye, you have those doors open yet?" Steve yelled over coms, punching a man in the jaw. The enemy staggered, but came back up again before Cap could get in another hit.

"Almost." The hacker said, concentrating on the screen over a thousand feet up from their position.

"Kid, almost is never enough." Clint voice screeched over the line as he hit his bow on top of a burly mans head, kicking him in the stomach.

"God you guys are picky. Wait a few more seconds....."

"Skye hurry." May entered the conversation, currently breaking someone's wrist. She threw him away, seeing Natasha out of the corner of her eye.

Melinda knelt down, Romanoff running up her back and jumping, landing on another assailants shoulders. The redhead pulled a string from her cuff, pressing it against the man'a throat.

"Please boys, were fine out here. Let the girl take her time." Natasha commented, still choking the guard.

She looked up as the man fell, red and gold streaking by. Stark pulled up, beams of light shooting from his palms,"Widow's got a point, these guys aren't much of a fight. I took most of them down last year without my suit."

Ward, currently on the roof, pulled up his gun, shooting a sniper who had his scope trained on May," Sucky body armor too."

A hundred feet away, a gigantic boom was heard, Thor's hammer smashing into concrete as it barely missed a soldier," Got to admire their numbers. AIM has surely grown."

Back on the other side of the building, Clint drew his bow, letting an arrow fly into an enemies chest," Yeah, you wouldn't be admiring them if you were guarding the door, which isn't even open yet!"

"Calm down." Skye said, chewing on her lip as she typed in the last few letters for the overide.

"There you go, it's open. Happy?"

"Sure." Tony lands his suit on the ground, blasting away a few more guards as Rogers throws his shield, knocking out a man charging at him.

The Captain catches it, holding it in his left hand," Thor, Stark; keep the door secure. May, circle around to help me and Barton clear the building. Romanoff, take care of the agents on your side. Ward, stay up top on the roof and play sniper."

A chorus of yes's and sarcasm flood through the coms as Clint put away his bow, pulling out a pistol. It was a munch better choice for clearing the building.

Melinda met up with Steve as Thor made his way to the door, standing on the opposite side of Tony.

"Stay in your positions unless given a good enough reason." Rogers commanded as he and two of the SHIELD agents entered the compound.

"So...going up for a glass of tequila is a no?" Stark joked.

"Mind if I join?" Clint answered, a playful smirk on his face as he surveyed the room.

Steve rolled his eyes, sighing," Let's just find Sienna."

The inside of the building resembled a hospital waiting room, maybe from the seventies. The place seemed run down, a good forty years on the place, with a wooden reception desk that had paint chippings. One door was on either side of the room.

"I got left," The Captain pointed," Barton has right. May, you see if anyone has used this office in the last ten years."

The trio split up, Melinda jumping over the desk to looking at the filing cabinets while the others went in there way.