Chapter 35

[A/N] I really hope you'll like it... 

"So, son, we should start with questions, do you have any? If not I can start explaining the---" Harry was cut off by a wide-eyed-son "No! I mean yes! I have tons of questions! A lot of them I swear! 
The explanation has to wait!--" 

"Them ask son, we're here for you" Louis giggled at his agitated son.

"When was the first time you...did it?" Harry jr asked blushing.

"You mean have sex? It was thousands of years ago when I was 16... With a 30-34 woman? I'm not quite sure what her name was, but it was worst than having sex with myself, which I actually tried before having sex with her, I don't know if it counts but yeah... I kind of lost my virginity to myself... Wow that sounds awful..." Harry explained awkwardly as Louis tensed. He doesn't like it when Harry talks about having sex with other people beside him... He feels like his heart is breaking every time he thinks about his mate with someone else.

"Oh boo, don't be sad, I love you and only you baby... My little kitten." Harry kissed Louis neck from behind making the small boy giggle in his lap.

"So dad, have you ever mated with someone before mommy?" Harry jr asked trying to make his dad forget about 'the talk'.

"Nope, only with this gorgeous boy." Harry admits hugging Louis closer as Louis purred happily hiding his face in Harry's neck.

"Wow that's cute! But what about you mommy, was daddy your first time?" Harry jr asked curious, this conversation isn't as bad actually.

"He was my first everything, my first crush, first kiss, first date, first time, my first love...He's my one and only." Louis kissed Harry's lips as he played with his fingers.

"Oh mommy! You're the sweetest!" Harry jr kissed his mother's cheek, cooing at his perfect mommy.

"Ok I have one more question, do you plan on making a new baby, like soon? I would love to have another sibling! Or well siblings..." Harry jr giggled, as his parents looked at each other smiling.

"Oh about that, we might kind of already...You know...Because I can feel it, in Louis tummy, they are very very small but I can definitely feel them...I was meant to tell you about it later tonight Lou..." Harry said to a wide eyed Louis.

"You mean... I'm pregnant...?" Louis whispered.

Harry nodded.

"Oh my God! Harry I'm pregnant! There is a baby in my tummy!  Oh God! It's incredible!" Louis cried caressing his tummy with his small hands.

"Wow that's great mommy, daddy, congratulations! I can't wait to meet them!" Harry jr said to his parents, excited. He can't wait to have more siblings, he loves all of them already.

"Thank you baby, we can't wait to meet them too!" Louis said as he and Harry were caressing his tummy.

30 minutes later after they discussed about the babies and how was Lou's first pregnancy, about giving birth and the first time mommy and daddy hold them.

"Ok we should get back to the subject..." Harry said, continuing after Louis and his son nodded.

"So, son, we're gonna talk about what you saw, me and mommy mating. Well, do you know what mating means?" Harry asked his son, who shacked his head, blushing.

"Well basically the alpha knots an omega, but also has to bite him to complete the mating, usually on the bond spot on the neck of the omega, marking the omega as his, but it usually just knotting, a big part of the alphas don't want to bond with the omegas, they just use them, as in have sex with them and even knot them but refuse to bond with them which is completely awful. Also there are a few alphas which wait for their mates and only mate with them. I mean you can have sex without knotting or having sex with a beta -because you can't knot a beta- but non of it compares to the feeling of mating and bonding with your mate." Harry explained and waited for his son to catch up then continued.

"Ok now about the alpha knot. It forms at the base of the erection when the alpha's close to orgasm

After it expands it keeps the omega and the alpha locked together, increasing the chance of pregnancy. It usually go down after 30minutes to 1 hour depending on the alpha's seamen and if it's the first time mating with the alpha's soul mate, the knot will only go down after 10 or so hours. Also you can knot outside of the omega, or masturbate but the knot isn't going to last only a few minutes." Harry said as Louis snuggles closer as well as Harry jr who lays his head against his father's chest, cuddling closer to him as he looks at the «original» dad.

"Also let's talk about masturbating........" Harry continued telling his son about the ways of pleasuring himself.

After he finished explaining about masturbating, Harry jr asked "wow dad that's a lot of information... You said something about wet dreams? I think I might had one? I woke up and my pants were wet? But it wasn't pee it was a white sticky stuff? Was it cum? And sometimes I would wake up with my penis kind of hurting and like hard and red? Was it an erection?" Harry jr asked blushing as his mommy rubbed his back and his father nodded at him.

"See Louis I told you it was time, poor thing didn't even know what to do with himself, my poor baby..." Harry cooed at his innocent baby.

"I wanted to ask mommy about it but I was too embarrassed..." Harry jr admitted, face still red.

"Oh love you know you can talk to me or to your dad about anything, we're here for you baby boy" Louis said kissing his son's forehead.

"Well now you know how to take care of yourself when that happens again, yeah, but make sure you do it in your room or in the bathroom so your brothers won't see, yeah?" Harry asked his son who giggled "Like you huh?" He said as his parents groaned.

"Oh c'mon you weren't meant to see us doing it, but yeah... " Louis giggled.

"Ok one more rule, please try not to masturbate thinking about your mother or using his panties or bras." Harry said in a serious tone.

The room was silent for a few moments till Harry begin to laugh loudly "I was just kidding son, it's normal to think about your mother when you first begin to learn about yourself. I mean c'mon Louis is damn sexy, hottest mother ever!" Harry kissed Louis red cheek.

Harry jr blushed like a tomato, sneaking put of his father's lap and running to his room "I'm not talking to you guys ever again! Meanies!"

"Night baby!" Louis and Harry laughed at their son. He's a cutie.

"Let's go to sleep Lou-bear" Harry got up with Louis in his arms caring him to the bedroom.

"I should probably take a shower..." Louis mumbled yawning "But I'm too sleepy...Let's shower in the morning" 

"Sure darling." Harry agreed kissing Louis softly on the lips as they cuddled under the covers, his hands caressing Louis' tummy.

"Lou, will you move back in with me...?" Harry asked unsure. He really wishes Louis will accept.

"You want me, us to move back in the castle?" Louis asked timidly.

"Well yeah, but I mean if you don't wanna live there anymore we could move in one of our houses? Or we can buy a new one? Anything you want Lou, but we kind of need a find a huge house since we will have tons of babies, I can't wait to have a billion more babies with you, my love" Harry said excited.

"Ok Haz, we can try to look at your houses, I bet we can find one for us, plus we can go to the castle whenever uou want, I don't mind, just maybe we can try something else for now? Yeah?" Louis said and Harry grinned, kissing all over Louis' face mumbling 'thank you! Thank you! Thank you!' 

"Night Hazza! Love you!" Louis said after a few minutes.

"Good night my kitten, love you with all my heart..."

[A/N] So did you like it? I really hope you did... :'(