School

I run down the street and take the second turn. When I'm around the corner, i plop down and take a deep breath.

Who was that boy?

"WHO YOU CALLING STUPID, YOU DAM RAT?!"

I guess that answers that question.

It's Kyo...

~ Flashback: Brought to you by Sleep Deprivation ~

When Akito was younger, and not so strict, I was able to sneak out of my building. One day, I heard people gossiping.

"--Heard his mother killed herself because of him..."

"He's such an outcast!"

Standing in front of the gossiping women was a boy, about my age, with shocking orange hair. The cat, Kyo Sohma. He was on the brink of tears, clenching his fists.

The women looked over at him and glared. I jumped out from my hiding place behind a pillar.

"It's not nice to gossip!!" I shouted, arms outstretched, as if protecting Kyo. "You should be ashamed of yourselves!!"

I remember Kyo had gaped at me, and the women had left. After that, we played about 3 times before Akito got strict...

~ Flashback Over ~

I rush to school.

~ Kyo's PoV ~

I walk into class and sit at my desk. Tohru sits in hers, and the rat in his. 

Shiraki-sensei walks in.

"We have a new student." She announces. "Come in please."

The girl from earlier walks in, gripping her bag tightly. She has super pale skin and almost white hair. Her eyes are a foggy jade color.

"This is Fuyōna Namida." Shiraki-sensei says, looking at the girl in pity. She grits her teeth in annoyance, but quickly smiles shyly. What kind of last name is Unwanted?

"K-konichiwa." She says, bowing. "It's nice to meet you, and I hope we get along. Please call me Nami." 

Sensei looks around the room. Her eyes land on me.

"Nami-san, you can sit by Kyo. Raise your hand, Kyo."