Chapter 31

Chapter 31

•Megan•

I walked to school really upset. I missed the bus and my mom wouldn't drive me or let me use her keys to drive me. Also Liam wouldn't answer his door or when I attempted throwing rocks at his window he didn't answer. So I walked to school and then it started pouring down raining so by the time I was at school I was soaking wet.

Also my phone died and my charger was broken so I couldn't see if Liam still loved me or not so that made me pretty upset. What if he cheated on me because of the stress or something similar. Also he wasn't answering his door.

Once I arrived in school I was extremely late. It was almost 12 p.m which meant I missed my first 4 periods. It was important classes too so now I might not now what to do on the test.

People were giving me looks and I could tell some of the girls were laughing and the guys were thinking dirty. I'd be laughing if it were someone else too so I don't blame them. I just ignore the stared and walk to my locker. I thought I was gonna open it but I didn't. I walked to the schools library and just went in the corner I used to go to when I got bullied two years ago.

"Liam?" I asked the kid who was sitting in my corner.

His head slowly lifted up and then I seen he was hiding a lunch bucket thing in his hand and a note.

"Are you cheating on me or something?" I softly asked squatting to his level.

"No I just knew you were eventually gonna be here." He said.

"Well Listen I really have to speak to you." I sighed heavily rubbing my hands together.

I sat down fully on the floor so I could be comfortable.

"I think I already know." He stared me in the eyes.

I couldn't help but blush at the way he was staring at me. I couldn't identify the emotion coming through him, but I could tell it was forgiveness and something else that I don't remember.

"Im sorry, I was being rude and stupid again," I began to speak, "it's just tough love. I want you to pass I don't want us to go to summer school. I want us to graduate together get our diplomas and stuff."

My voice cracked a little but I quickly covered it up with a smile. It wouldn't be fair if everyone I went to school with walks down and grabs their diplomas leaving me and/or Liam behind because of summer school. I want people to say 'Oh that's goals!' Or 'Just like a wattpad story I read just in real life.'

"I know, I get it I don't really care anymore. My mind is on giving you this note, and eating this food." He held both items up.

My eyes immediately went towards the note. It was folded with a little bow on it.

I reached out to grab the note but he pulled his hand back. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusing getting ready to ask him a question, but he beat me to speaking.

"Your hands are wet." He pointed out.

I mentally rolled my eyes and wiped my hands on my pants.

"You got caught in the rain didn't ya?" He chuckled.

"No I just happened to take a shower with my clothes on." I sarcastically replied not leaving out a smirk.

He gave me the note and I opened it and seen written letters. It wasn't the best hand writing or spelling since he's dyslexic but I understood it.

Dear Megan,

I don't know what to say but I love you so much to stay mad at you. I would've said it to you face to face but since you're get first person to make me feel this way I'd get nervous like an emotional pregnant women and I have a dick so no. I get you were trying to help me but I'd rather you not get on my nerves about fucking reading a dumb ass book. I don't like reading and I just need time. Maybe I can read and spell but just I don't feel like it. Trust me I will past this test for us and although tutoring is over it doesn't mean us being in a relationship is over to prepare for knocks on your door whenever I feel Lome entering your house. I love you so much and if you're gonna be pregnant can you please not let me change it's diapers?

I looked up from reading and dropped the note. Well, it slipped out of my hand. I probably had the biggest smile on my face making me look really dumb but I leaned over to Liam and gave him the biggest hug ever.

He hugged me back but tighter than ever and I couldn't breath.

-----

"So this is the infamous Brent's house?" I said to myself.

I honestly forgot what I was doing here but I remember forcing Tyler to drive me here since Liam didn't listen to me.

"No it's the presidents house kid." Tyler said walking up to the front door.

I thought Brent would live in like a bum type house. Thats small but holy cow, this house was somewhat presidential. It was huge and the outside if the walls we're like a fancy white.

Julia was lucky to have him for like, a day or two?

I followed Tyler up to the front door and he just walked in as if he lived there.

"Come in there's nothing that would bite you." Tyler chuckled.

Knowing him he probably laughed cause of his dirty mind.

I slowly walked in and scanned the place.

"Are you sure this is Brent's house?" I asked.

"You thought he was like, poor?" He replied.

I was gonna lie and say no but honestly, "Yes I did."

He chuckled a little and lead me to the swirly stairs. The whole theme in his house was black and white. Well the floors we're wood but the furniture and everything else was black and white.

There was a huge chandelier hanging from the top ceiling in the middle of the house.

Tyler led me to a all white door with a black outline that had a sign which read,
'stay out my room you crusty mother fuckers. Especially you Hannah you little bitch'.

I laughed at the choose if words. Obviously it's Brent's room and he obviously hold his 'bad ass' reputation at home as well.

I seen Tyler reach for the door knob but I stopped him before he even opened the door.

"Read the sign Tyler, he would kill us if we just walk in." I pointed.

He clearly ignored me and just walked into Brent's room.

I followed nervously behind him and stared at the horrible sight in front of me.

"Oh by gosh Brent!" I squeeled.

"Dude." Tyler laughed.

Oh gosh what am I witnessing?

--------

Sorry for late updates. I apologize and thank God for pre written chapters cause I had a writers block in this chapter . Vote if you enjoyed and ya.